Forums

Regarding the [DDL list error]

HoneyRibbon

Posted this earlier in the  Crashes Caused by Razor and Asus services. 

Hoping this helps those  who don't use any software by Razor or Asus but still get constant crashes with the DDL list errors. 70SShu3.png

So I'm not exactly sure if this works or the problem just magically fixed itself but I used an Uninstaller  to completely remove the NCSOFT game launcher that came with the Blade and Soul launcher and used What I'm guessing is just the NC launcher installation.   I am not really sure where to find the it but this is where i got the launcher https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/205041655-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher and if you already have BnS installed  all you have to do is make a desktop shortcut of the NCLauncher.exe and in that shortcut you right click and go to properties and paste this inside the target ("C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"). Everything inside the parentheses. It should open up BnS login as it normally did and once you do that  you just relocate the directory of your BnS game and it should detect it. I did have issues at first for some reason and I'm not exactly sure why  but i closed it and tried it again and just detected it normally without any issues. I have been playing for about 3 hours and that is long past the time where I would usually crash and get that DDl list error so maybe this works maybe it doesn't but hopefully this  helps some of you.  Just to note I do not have any razor or asus software and i have been crashing in random intervals from the second I login to about 30-40 mins of gameplay and now  its suddenly just went away after I did the NC launcher re-installation. Good luck! 

Archived