Infamousxiii

[Kawaii Potatoes] Cerulean Order Guild

Heyo ladies and gents!

If you are looking for a place to chill while killing black rose potatoes, or while you curse blade dancers in pvp, or even just complain about the gold spammers, hit us up to join a laid back yet knowledgeable guild. I have even heard somebody talking about RP once, so if you want to join a community with broad interests then come hunt one of us down.

In game look for:

Sunless Sea

Lilium Nyx

Kloe Lyndrask

There isn't a real application progress but if you have an "unsavory personality" we shall kick you from the guild and release you back into the wild from whence you came, so behave yourself!

Potty language and lewd jokes are encouraged. If for some unknown reason you cannot find the 3 people I mentioned, shoot me a message here and we will work it out Hellen Keller style.

12 hours ago, Mincubus said:

Hi! I'm interested in joining! My IGN is Merah, currently a lvl 37 Summoner.

Hey Merah, i think i got a fried request from ya earlier but couldn't hunt ya down. I'll be on tonight again in a few hours. Maybe the bots won't have won chat again and we can find each other.

Ah, I can't wait to see the new faces that will join us <3

I'm back from my break, so feel free to chase down Lilium Nyx, I'll be around!

So goodbye until I see you adorable new potatoes!

SageSnow   

Heya! I am interested in joining, but it's somewhat difficult to track peoples down :P My ign is SageSnow, and I should be around for a good while today!