Long loading times

Aluvis

So, this has been an issue that I've been having since the CBT. It takes about 2-3 minutes from when I click "play" in the launcher to when I actually can select my character. Furthermore, the loading screens, on average, take about 1 minute long to load. Normally, I could deal with this since there aren't many loading screens, but it's pretty vexing always being the last one to load into a dungeon and such. Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD A4-5300 trinity dual-core (~3.4 Ghz)

GPU: Radeon HD 7800 series (~1 Mhz)

Motherboard/Mainboard: MSI, Model: FM2-A75IA-E53 (MS-7792)

DirectX version: 12

DDR3 8GB RAM

The game is also installed on a Samsung 850 EVO 120 GB SSD.

I'm aware that the game isn't fully optimized to run on Windows 10. I'm currently running in compatibility mode for Windows 7, however I do still have some stuttering and lag spikes. Despite all this, I run at a somewhat steady 45-60 FPS. I also have a PING of around 55 ms when wired, so I'm not concerned about connection.

In summary: I run the game pretty fine despite having Windows 10, but the load times seem to be way too long as if I'm loading from a HDD. Not sure if it's incompatibility with Windows 10, my graphics card, my CPU, or some driver/software issue. Any advice/tips would be awesome and appreciated.

Archived