I want a Rifle class!

Temjiu

*cries* sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I WANT a gunner class soo badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Glad there are others who share the same sentiment. i Just want them to bring it back. nerf it till it hurts ...i do not care ill make it work!!! Do what ever you need to do!!!  just give us one!!!

P.S lol is anyone maining warlock simply because the RMB looks like they are using their middle finger and index to shoot out their spell like a mini pistol? Its the only thing keeping me sane at the moment...

NCSOFT Please Read us, hear us , feel us T___T gunner class please.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Killiah said:

All speculations but makes one excited , to think it could actually be what we want!!!

http://2p.com/37341556_1/Blade-amp-Soul-New-Class-Musketeer-will-Probably-Debut-in-2016-by-Noki-Kim.htm

aye

though if its just gon and yun. i'll be sad 

i play lyn(praise the tail) and jin(cause i find an all female race kinda....well i like choice)

Just now, Tomoko said:

aye

though if its just gon and yun. i'll be sad 

i play lyn(praise the tail) and jin(cause i find an all female race kinda....well i like choice)

no i totally feel you ... been about lyn recently ESPECIALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY With warlock and their animation of shooting an imaginary gun with their middle and index finger... but sad to say if it is just those two.. id just have to make it work!!!

1 minute ago, Tomoko said:

grenades maybe.   but the rest is to advanced xD

look at feudal japan/korea era.

I was sarcastic :)

I want bow class.I always loved to play ranger/archer classes.

At some point I even sign a bow shooting course.I'm damn good with that tbh :D

4 minutes ago, Teffy said:

I want class with Bazooka and Granades please.Or maybe with M4A1 or AK 74.

HAHAHA teffy is going so in roight now bazooka and rocket launchers hahaha

it would be cool like if it were a gunner or musk. if there was a flashy animation of like stuffing the barrel with gun powder with a stick (( cast time animation))

Just now, Teffy said:

I was sarcastic :)

I want bow class.I always loved to play ranger/archer classes.

same............

buuuuut...the problem i have with it is i just came from gw2....and the guardian's "spirit bow"

well...i just hope they go with a NORMAL bow for this xD

preferably with a horizontal bow animation 

verenebow.jpg

instead of the done to hell vertical (which while it is the "normal one"  it wasn't something people used to fire on the move)

2075943500_b00bdebc49_z.jpg?zz=1

Archived