Deioth

Codex ♦ Hardcore PvX - Cerulean Order

Xyloid   
3 minutes ago, Deioth said:

If you meet the requirements for BnS we can check your application. However PvE ranks mean nothing from TERA sorry.

implying that it's easy to get rank 1 in pve in tera? :o

Deioth   
3 hours ago, Xyloid said:

implying that it's easy to get rank 1 in pve in tera? :o

I don't mean that, sorry if I didn't explain in detail; high skill level was required even for TERA PvE but BnS is a completely different game so skilled in TERA might not mean skilled in BnS - hence the specific BnS requirements and why previous TERA PvE ranks mean nothing for our recruitment. I do also mean that the PvE was less reliant on skill yes compared to Arena for example (but then again this was also heavily reliant on team comp ... all in all TERA really wasn't balanced). Consumables, gear and RNG had a very high impact on PvE ranks for Vaults, and the dungeon ranks were just farm / group setup.

SilSol   

Hey, I'm a Diamond Summoner also plays some Blade dancer and FM. 

I'be been looking for a good guild on the Europe server that can compete and haven't really found one before. I probably wasn't really trying to find one. Also i have some account issues on my main.

Which made me start this which was supposed to be my main on EU. Well, I'm quite famous from other games if you google me playing on bot EU and NA servers, which i will do here on Blade and soul also. But my goal is to be #1 summoner for sure on Europe in PvP. I do love PvE also but my main focus when i get my new computer is to play PvP everyday and reach my goal. I also play tournaments.

I just started my summoner on this acc 

I'm def interested.

Deioth   

Hey everyone,

Just an update that we will soon start to change our requirements as we now have a very stable roster. Our goal would be to specify our requirements based on either PvP or PvE (PvX would still be a requirement) so that we can start to have a stronger focus into each aspects of the game. This would allow us to have members focus more towards what they prefer (mainly either Arena or future Raids).

Cheers,

Deioth

Leggo   

@qSinner  You don't have to have a microphone, TS is mostly a requirement for Meetings and guild events. Being on ts while you are in bns also helps with guild communication and keeping track of who is active or not.

Deioth   

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates, we have been very busy in-game as some of you might know :-)

As always, with every new content patch we change our requirements. For the current content here are our requirements (choose main focus):
♦ PvP focus = 500 AP, 3.6K Equipped Crit, HM5, 2'000 1v1 Rank, chat and spar test.
♦ PvE focus = 520 AP, 3.8K Equipped Crit, HM6, all PvE cleared, chat and dungeon test.
♦ PvP and PvE = 510 AP, 3.7K Equipped Crit, HM6, 1'950 1v1 Rank, all PvE cleared, chat and both tests.
♦ Active = Play with us 5 evenings a week.
♦ Mature = Give and take constructive feedback for everyone's improvement.
♦ Motivated = Hardcore goals you want to reach.
♦ Dedicated = Constantly strive to achieve your goals.
♦ Friendly = Sense of guild camaraderie and respect others.
♦ Adaptive = Quickly learn new content.
♦ International = Understand and speak English.
♦ Communicative = Use TeamSpeak with us.

Please note that the gear and rank requirements will increase every 2 weeks.

In terms of general Guild updates, after a long (over a month) break in PvX activities due to boring open world content (cleaning up Reds gets boring fast) we are now back with scheduled PvX every evening. The Soulstone Plains are giving us something to do, however we are really looking forward to the Internal Battlegrounds. I must say, we will take this content (the only competitive PvX content?) very seriously.

Furthermore, after achieving the first western Guild rank 14 shortly after the Headstart (with rank 15 ready but disabled) we were really looking forward to level 50 because it meant we would finally be able to activate our rank 15. Now that the level 50 content has arrived we have been busy making our Guild Uniform and we look forward to unveiling it to everyone :-)

Cheers,
Deioth

Edited by Deioth

Taika   

Oh, codex players using hacks in skypetal. I tough this was "hc" pvp guild, i was wrong.  *spit*