Too much whining about classes and inbalance..... please stop it..

Dalapie

not even korea who have the Esport is complaining about this game as much as you are, i dont even think many of them complain, 

the game is balanced, if it wasnt there wouldnt be an Esport around it. its simply not allowed to hold...

every class has strats to them. you just gotta improve your playstyle to beat them. dont expect to just go in and faceroll a player in a game that just came out a week ago..

this game is pure skill based , reaction time, fast fingered and intense. improve on your playstyle and stop, please stop whining about , blade dancers, summoners, destroyers, assassins.... force masters.. blade masters... warlocks ( when they come out).... im tired of hearing about it, and im tired of games being affected by the developers because of some young kids who cannot play them game.. as most ppl say... GET GUD!

Yeah the community so far for this game is really immature. Just take a look at the General Discussions forum. It's not just PvP. Unfortunately the current mindset a lot of PvP people have is "if I can't beat it it must be OP!" without realizing that every class is very, very different with strengths and weaknesses.

Hopefully they'll go away in a few weeks, back to TF2 or CoD or whatever else they play.

Just now, Utage said:

Yeah the community so far for this game is really immature. Just take a look at the General Discussions forum. It's not just PvP. Unfortunately the current mindset a lot of PvP people have is "if I can't beat it it must be OP!" without realizing that every class is very, very different with strengths and weaknesses.

Hopefully they'll go away in a few weeks, back to TF2 or CoD or whatever else they play.

Its actually blown my mind that I have seen a thread for "NERF X CLASS" and X has been literally every single class.  

I think I've seen one thread about BM fighting SMN and that was the only thread that could hold its own, even then BMs counter is SMN right now and it will be straightened out at 50.  People need to stop freaking out about balance and learn the game.

2 minutes ago, Xhisors said:

Its actually blown my mind that I have seen a thread for "NERF X CLASS" and X has been literally every single class.  

I think I've seen one thread about BM fighting SMN and that was the only thread that could hold its own, even then BMs counter is SMN right now and it will be straightened out at 50.  People need to stop freaking out about balance and learn the game.

Blade & Soul is a fair bit different from other MMOs in part that every class requires a different build to counter it. A lot of people think they can just use the same build for every class and roll their face on the keyboard to win. The actual imablances that exist will be put in once we're up to speed with KR.

On the surface, I can see how one class could seem OP. If someone is more skilled than you, they can completely wipe the floor with you. When I was in silver and just started PvP, I got completely destroyed by about two people.

Well the balance for sure isn't perfected. We're currently playing a rather old version AFAIK, that said I do have fun PvPing but honestly don't pretend that the game is the paragon of perfect balance currently. With that said, I think the majority of users need to learn how to play their class and combo right, I myself know I do not have this down yet.

Until now i found the arena very well done.. i did my way up to lvl 45 in PVE and i REALLY apprecciated the fact that nothing of the equipment matters into the arena making it work like a fighting game more than an rpg and that is jut awesome for competitive pvp.

As far as classes matters playing an assassin i've had my hard time against all of the other classes in game and, little by little, had to adjust my strategy to go against them.

Everyone says that destroyers are OP and can obliterate everything.. on my first match agains a destroyer i tried to attack like i did in the previous games and got obliterated so i switched strategy to a "run far, go in stun, hit... tun far again avoiding attack and waiting for skills cool-down and even if i lost the match at the end it went to a 1-0 obliteration to a 2-1 extremely balanced match were both of us could have died and noone would have stealed anything.

The only broken class i'e found untill now.. meaning i can't find a way to counter is the summoner... 2 vs 1 just kill you no matter what.. but i hope experience will make me come up with something about it.

YEah i got pissed during a lot of matches seeing how my moves didn't work how they should.. like for example a 4 second stun go away in 1 second or my counter not working for no reason (really, there's no reason, this happens against fellow assassins so i could check my skill three and i can say there's absolutly no skill that avoid the counter.. but it does).. but i still think experience will make me understand there's a reason for all of it.

My conclusion is that people complaining about the arena are the ones that wants either to win easely or the ones that just think to be gods... so if something go wrong can never be their fault.. must be of the system.

It would be like saying that in THIS really storic street fighter championship daigo won because he was using Ken and not because he's a freaking monster 

This isn't anything new, check any competetive pvp mmo out there's forums, and you will see the same nonsense. 

1. When people lose to a class they tell themselves " X class is op, it wasn't me"

2. There is a whole new age of coddled children that due to getting "participation awards" in everything they do growing, they didn't learn how to lose like older generations did.

This leads to them believing that if they didn't win, it must be because the other person was op.

i actually play one of the weaker classes in pvp at level 45. the blade master, and i love him i can see the potential in him. and after 1 hour of playing i got gold rating 1600+ allready. its actually not too hard if you just keep up the practise. i like a game that rewards skillfully players

14 hours ago, Dalapie said:

not even korea who have the Esport is complaining about this game as much as you are, i dont even think many of them complain, 

the game is balanced, if it wasnt there wouldnt be an Esport around it. its simply not allowed to hold...

every class has strats to them. you just gotta improve your playstyle to beat them. dont expect to just go in and faceroll a player in a game that just came out a week ago..

this game is pure skill based , reaction time, fast fingered and intense. improve on your playstyle and stop, please stop whining about , blade dancers, summoners, destroyers, assassins.... force masters.. blade masters... warlocks ( when they come out).... im tired of hearing about it, and im tired of games being affected by the developers because of some young kids who cannot play them game.. as most ppl say... GET GUD!

If i was a politician id love to have you as opponent, such naivety is rare .. btw can you stop gloating about E-sports?
http://bns.mmosite.com/news/09182013/blade_and_soul_kr_decides_to_solve_the_imbalance_between_the_classes_starting_with_kong_fu_master.shtml <- never had an imbalance at all, can you read versions? Esports in KR is lightyears from the defective piece of junk we have right now and from what i understand, you think if you convince yourself the game is about "skills" you will be like those koreans playing @Esports? *cricket* delusional as *cricket* too

Ok so everyone stop whining, everytime one of you puppies whine Dalailamapie here cries another tear :c

Archived