Mushin's Legacy?

Heavenly

Throughout the entire Cinderlands zone, I was lead to believe that I was going to have a choice between revenge or following the Hongmoon teachings.

When I finally receive Mushin's Legacy the only option is to save Yunwa. What?

What was the purpose of leading me to believe there was going to be a major decision when there was only one choice from the very beginning? 

I'm curious, did anyone else think the same, or was I just over-expectant?

I read somewhere that there was a choice in going to Dark Path or the Hongmoon Path before (idk if this is the part where you choose), but it got removed or something.

That and...

That and originally, your character goes on killing innocent people and taking power from others for revenge, but it was reworked and removed after the Chinese launch

On 1/25/2016 at 4:01 PM, Heavenly said:

Throughout the entire Cinderlands zone, I was lead to believe that I was going to have a choice between revenge or following the Hongmoon teachings.

When I finally receive Mushin's Legacy the only option is to save Yunwa. What?

What was the purpose of leading me to believe there was going to be a major decision when there was only one choice from the very beginning? 

I'm curious, did anyone else think the same, or was I just over-expecbetant?g

Dude, my character is holding Mushin's legacy in her hand's right now. Before I did anything else I wanted to see if I had missed something, so I Googled it only to find this thread. I too thought we would have some kind of moral choice to make at this point. Guess this game is linear up until the end just like all the others.

On 31.01.2016 at 7:35 AM, Daykeem said:

Dude, my character is holding Mushin's legacy in her hand's right now. Before I did anything else I wanted to see if I had missed something, so I Googled it only to find this thread. I too thought we would have some kind of moral choice to make at this point. Guess this game is linear up until the end just like all the others.

Imagine that situation: The three sages and Yunwa are Party members, u are handling Mushin`s legacy in your hands and like typical ninja looter Log out from the game with it :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/1/2016 at 7:35 AM, Daykeem said:

The sage was like "have you decided'" and i literally ran outside the dungeon holding the mushing's legacy expecting something that ofc did not happen.

From what I heard, the original version gave you a choice somewhere to branch the story, but it got removed in a patch.

Nothing wrong with that, can't expect them to keep writing more than 2 branches separately forever

Archived