What should I expect? - New level 50 cap

YEEART

It's one thing to say that, when the level 50 content is released, PvP may get balanced.

It's a completely different thing to say that PvP will get balanced when the level 50 cap is released, which seems to be the general consensus among this player base.

Can someone please inform me what these extra 5 levels do to make Arena/PvP so balanced in general, compared to before? Because as a KFM main, I'd eager to know, as classes such as Assassin, Destroyers and FM's completely dominate me in arena (probably because I'm only level 28).

P.S: Will there be a stun nerf? ;-;

KFM has a really high skill cap in arena. If you miss time your counter on an FM, we'll chunk you to 50%. If you dont have your back near a wall, Assassins will be dirtbags and we'll stab you. Destro is a bit crazy do to Typhoon, but if I recall correctly, they just re-balance how all the classes effect eachother in pvp. Just practice man. Level 28 isnt a super good level to be pvping anyway, they should save the PvP dailies till 45

It's the skill points from Hongmoon Levels and Hongmoon skills that make the difference. Some classes gain more from it than others, and those are the ones some consider "weak" at 45 cap. 

Although I don't think there's such thing as a skill cap here, KFM is probably the most difficult to become competent with. Level up first, then do a whole lot of PVP. Check out this person for some educational needs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClv-03-UmDgnDZDCWmLLH5A

If we assume we will have lv50 with 5 hongmoon levels it means you have 16 more skill point to apply and access to legendary skill.

As for kfm most notable legendary is for counter which add 1sec iframe after succeful counter. It eases things tons vs classes u mentioned + summoners.

You are also too low lv to have access to 3rf main dmg rotation and most important skills now before 45

Yea and even now kfm counters destro

And dont spam counter vs sins

Archived