Gathering Really needs to be re done

GrimsNecro

worste gathering ways ive ever seen in a MMO like ever- i finally get to a Quartz that gives a green indication and says BELONGS to another player??? what the heck is that about!! 

not to mention that there isnt enough now they belong to other players if there is only two of them on the entire map??? what the heck BnS team come on re do this please..

seriously its bad go and play your own game how the heck did you test this... and even through beta...

Honestly if they made it easier to me would destroy making gold since everyone and their mother would have mats to sell or use. This gives chance for lower level players start earning little gold to get them started. Would suck just daily's and grind and hope someone rich over pays for drops.  Most maps have more then 1 channel I know starting maps have so many it;s not even funny so easier. I can understand moon water but not many people have recipe to even start crafting yet. 

10 hours ago, CortiCarta said:

Honestly if they made it easier to me would destroy making gold since everyone and their mother would have mats to sell or use. This gives chance for lower level players start earning little gold to get them started. Would suck just daily's and grind and hope someone rich over pays for drops.  Most maps have more then 1 channel I know starting maps have so many it;s not even funny so easier. I can understand moon water but not many people have recipe to even start crafting yet. 

Hey there, I can't speak for the other people but, What I think they are getting at is when you find a Quarts node and it's showing as it is there and for you to grab(Green glowing dot above it) and you can't grab it for whatever unknown reasons. I've ran into this alot. A few bugs here and there with the spawns.

I play with a friend and they where not able to grab the Quarts we both saw it and it was glowing green, We both had pick axes. but it would just not let her get it, it let me get it. Not sure how that works.

Archived