Mouse Cursor in-game Is Flickering

Milos299

This is quiet difficult for me to explain and i hope somebody can actually understand me but,

when i play the game and move my mouse to look around there's something wrong..

I can look DOWN and RIGHT without any issues, but when i look to the LEFT and UP the mouse cursor just flickers. It's like when u move your mouse cursor to the left and up while spamming the ALT key. It annoys when i want just want to look around and admire the enviroments of the game. It's also "cumbersome?" while fighting enemies.

I hope i don't have to play like this forever, and i really don't want to play with a gamepad.(which i have)

I haven't seen anyone in the forums post this kind of issue so i thought i'll post this.

Thanks for reading, Milos

I think my issue is the same.  I have multiple screens so when I am in an intense battle.  I tend to move around a bit meaning my mouse is scrolling everywhere and for some reason it clicks off screen, this makes the screen start to flicker and I am unable to use any commands.  In game, it looks like I am just standing there, but in reality I am smashing a bunch of keys to use my skills.  I would then  have to press Alt to move my cursor to the other side of the screen in order for me to be able to play again.  It's only an issue on the left and bottom of the screen when I am clicking that this issue occurs.  Is this what you meant Milos229?

1 hour ago, pride4mienh said:

I think my issue is the same.  I have multiple screens so when I am in an intense battle.  I tend to move around a bit meaning my mouse is scrolling everywhere and for some reason it clicks off screen, this makes the screen start to flicker and I am unable to use any commands.  In game, it looks like I am just standing there, but in reality I am smashing a bunch of keys to use my skills.  I would then  have to press Alt to move my cursor to the other side of the screen in order for me to be able to play again.  It's only an issue on the left and bottom of the screen when I am clicking that this issue occurs.  Is this what you meant Milos229?

It doesn't click off screen for me, and my screen isn't flickering either lol.. And yes, i have to hold Alt to move my cursor to the other side of the screen like you. The only thing that bothers me is that my cursor is flickering when moving it to the left and up side. So it looks like it's lagging.

And thank you for replying :D

I got the same problem has anyone found a fix. My mouse skips and a ghost cursor keeps blinking like there is some sort of bug. Gets me killed all the time in boss battles when I'm trying to run in a circle and the camera wont adjust to aim at the boss. So annoying.

Archived