NcSoft......I dnt know really !! ://

Cranoxe

5 minutes ago, Cranoxe said:

I dnt think they're taking the Queue outta the game System.....Some ppl aresaying that it's a way for them to make more money ..What do u guys say ?!

yesterday a forum mod clearly stated that they "WILL NEVER BE REMOVING THE QUEUE" but went on to say that it will eventually even out and die down some after first few week initial hype

I don't like the queue system, but i undestand why it's needed, it's better a X amout of players playing smooth on servers, than everyone gets in and the game is take by the lag, in a game that you need to timming blocks, parrys, counter attacks in a small time window. But, our major problem now its the bots, they are taking legit players position in the server and queue, NC should work on it right now.

2 minutes ago, BladeAndComplain said:

yesterday a forum mod clearly stated that they "WILL NEVER BE REMOVING THE QUEUE" but went on to say that it will eventually even out and die down some after first few week initial hype

Queue is there to make the servers stable. It might be doing a poor job in managing new queue additions though (e.g. when premium membership queue is too long it might loop out and prevent all or almost all f2p from connecting? as far as I've seen).

Great forum name by the way.

It happens with the majority of major MMO titles. Either spend the $5 to shorten the queue times or just be a freeloader and sit in the free queue. You have to remember that NCSoft staff are human beings and, like us, need to feed themselves, their families, and pay their own bills. So yes, you should be thankful that they brought this game to you and you should think about subscribing to show that thanks.

I don't have a problem supporting a game as long as it is good. If everyone that played this game logged in to play for free, then who would be paying for the servers, building to host the servers, designers, artists, programmers, etc... I don't expect anything ever to be free, unless it's a favor for someone.

Archived