Disconnected from server error (2000)(132,10060)

Gametap

I am usually able to play just fine recently. Have been able to log into the game and play without issue or disconnect. But as of today I am getting the above error code after entering my pin. Anyone know what it is? Sometimes the game is a tease and lets me get all the way to the character select screen and then disconnects me from the server with the (1000)(132, 10060) error I posted about early this week. Hoping that it's just that the servers are down or something....

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2016 at 1:51 PM, Jouju said:

Use WTFast or PingZapper.

The launcher hates either of those programs i configured it, and set it up to launch bns picked an east coast server closest to me, and the launcher has an error so im not sure if this is the best fix, however doing a powerful uninstall and deleting all traces of the launcher and files and reinstalling seems to work thus far

47 minutes ago, FriggaWitch said:

Thank you.

I should not have to get support from other players to understand that the server was down, and that my installation was correct. Incidentally, this is my first day playing, so it has been a really confusing day already :(

Archived