Daily Dash Ends??

Dewywin

i think premium is in a good place dont know ... u get small extras which make it easier to grind out ur upgrades and also level alts and the most important thing is u can sell more stuff on the auction house. 

The additional spin might not be good for most people right now but maybe ur happy to have it in the future we will see what the next dash brings us if there is one ^^ 

I have premium rl friend gifted it to me second or third day. I work usually six days a week. I got up until the last few days 1 2 or 3 occassionally a 4 or 5 once I've gotten a six. I'm at spot 54 I think it is or maybe 64. Now yes I had just 22 days this month due to launch.

For me though the premium makes things nice and gives me a chance to finish the board.

On 1/25/2016 at 1:25 PM, Dewywin said:

I completed the daily dash to the end, yesterday. There appears to be a 26 day duration after each reset. It shows I have 16 days left.  It has been 24 hours and it is not available. It states that I have completed the Daily Dash.  So, I have no access to spin again for 16 days??? Who comes up with these idea's??? or am I confused?

So you completed the dash and wonder why you can't dash anymore? Hmmm I wonder why. Even if you could spin again what would you even gain considering...you know...you're at the end of the dash.

Well if you have ~28 Days to complete the Board and let's assume the pie chart wheel gives us the actual chance to get on the number (even tho it doesn't spins at all like it would).

Then you would roll 50% of the times {1,2} and the other half time {3,4,5,6}. So in the worst case with 2 spins it would spin 28 times on 1 and 28 times on 3 which would be 112 total. Obviously it's an average worst case and in reality you would roll higher than in this example. 

So even if you one of the unluckiest guys with premium, as long as you roll 3 times per day, in this case, you would reach the end of the board after ~17 days (50 spins => 25 times 1 and 25 times 3)

inb4 that's not how statistic works.

Archived