Daily Dash Ends??

Dewywin

I completed the daily dash to the end, yesterday. There appears to be a 26 day duration after each reset. It shows I have 16 days left.  It has been 24 hours and it is not available. It states that I have completed the Daily Dash.  So, I have no access to spin again for 16 days??? Who comes up with these idea's??? or am I confused?

When you spin, you will notice you have a Daily timer until the board is reset.

The items that appear on the spin board are random on a monthly basis.

You only have 30 days to complete the board or you miss out.

It is really just that simple, not rocket science people.

The daily dash board shows the reward for the month. Once you have finished the board you have to wait until the board gets completely new rewards next month.

So basically you have 30 days to complete the board and after 30 the board will refresh and show completely new prices

The daily dash is a pure joke for the Premium members. I could easily reach the end of the board after 15 days, now with 2 daily tries all the players playing completely for free will easily complete the board at the end of the month. This is nonsense, no one should pay a Premium for this. Either they delete the daily dash for free 2 play players, or there is no point in paying.

Other night the counted down ended before could spin the wheel again but no spins showed up said I still had 0 left and only used the 3 from the other day. They need to fix the spinning only getting 1 to 3 for each spin.

2 minutes ago, Briseris said:

Fair? No pay no Daily dash for a free to play player. Fair enough.

Otherwise I honestly don't see why people should pay, people will prefer no pay and win items.

But you are not guaranteed to reach the end as a free player.  Dont forget that the daily dash at its core is an incentive for players to log in each day.

11 minutes ago, Cor said:

Imo it's a bit of a ripoff for premium users, that extra spin is worthless since you reach the end anyway if you spin every day.

the same i think also. why the extra spin? i still have 15 days left and i got allready the EU skin

if i look closer to the benefits of premium after the queue problem will be fix(people will quit or move to other server) won't be a reason to get again premium.

extra xp no need anymore

chi restoration no comment,i find almost a joke this

wardrobe Deposit i realy don't care,with 2 skins im ok

Class-Specific Dazzling Windwalk another pokemon efect

etc etc..

i like to belive that this game won;t be p2w,but premium won't be a very good option in the future

Just now, kenjigoku said:

i wouldn't mind a little thread to see how far premium and non-premium members get after month almost done.

I finished two days ago already as premium, should be no problem to reach the end as f2p unless you have extremly bad luck on spins.

3 minutes ago, Bcl said:

the same i think also. why the extra spin? i still have 15 days left and i got allready the EU skin

if i look closer to the benefits of premium after the queue problem will be fix(people will quit or move to other server) won't be a reason to get again premium.

extra xp no need anymore

chi restoration no comment,i find almost a joke this

wardrobe Deposit i realy don't care,with 2 skins im ok

Class-Specific Dazzling Windwalk another pokemon efect

etc etc..

i like to belive that this game won;t be p2w,but premium won't be a very good option in the future

I agree but most important for is that they include drop rate on items from mobs and maybe higher % on rare/unique. i added that in the survey 

For those who cry about premium being worthless when it comes to Daily Spins.

1. There could of been no benefit for premiums to Daily Spin in first place.

2. There are people who don't play game 12 hours a day like you guys, so having extra spin helps their chances to get the goods.

Result: Only the kids who play this game non-stop will cry about it, while in reality there are people who don't play this game every single day.

So I guess these guys are just being greedy and ignorant towards other people, expecting everyone to play 24/7.

The reality hurts, now go cry more, cause I actually enjoy when scums cry.

On 1/25/2016 at 10:25 AM, Dewywin said:

I completed the daily dash to the end, yesterday. There appears to be a 26 day duration after each reset. It shows I have 16 days left.  It has been 24 hours and it is not available. It states that I have completed the Daily Dash.  So, I have no access to spin again for 16 days??? Who comes up with these idea's??? or am I confused?

Same here, finished it yesterday, and now I'm sorta wondering what the point of the extra spin a day from premium is, since the average spin will always be a roll higher than a 1.with 3 a day I'd need to roll anything but a 1 what, 10 times max to finish the 100 steps in time? Honestly, the board should reset if you finish it in time, with a non-clothing set at the end if you finish early. I could easily run this another full time. non-premiums could too. And, since the clothing set is no-trade but unique, it(they?) really should have been an account bound outfit, as we're likely never getting a chance at it again. For that matter, the IM sets should have been account bound from the start, since you buy them as no trades.

And finally. Why was the ability to dismantle the Deva Raiment removed from this version of the game? The Wardrobe SHOWS that it should be able to be disassembled for Fabric, whic the outfit itself isn't. if you make all the in-game clothing permanent and not dismantleable, then none of the guild-crafted clothing can ever get made. I mean, those take hundred upon hundred of dismantles, after all.

I much preferred the CB daily dash, and that could have been easily set up do grant a unique reward on the first completion each months.

So basically since I'm premium and I've already spent my money I need no extra incentive to log in. Imo it should start over or go to the next board for all. I liked the one from CBT more even though it was whatever you land on you atleast got something every spin.

The daily dash timer is server bound. I started with 22 days instead of 30. I keep getting 2's and 1's. I as a free player will be less likely to get that outfit at the end.

I would like premium, but not till NCsoft gets it stuf straight and changes a couple of things, so i might never go for premium.

Archived