Forums

Is spirit veil in the game?

Skal

i m farming it for days also and no luck here too....

also funny fact is at the website i learned where to find the veil (except for the item description in game wich I DONT TRUST ... they were claiming the rarity for this item is not high... guess they were rong

I've been killing them for hours and making people furious doing so because they're all questing or grinding and I have yet to see it drop. I'm worried that it's not in the game at all or the drop rate is bugged.

Who's idea was it to make a quest mod drop a cosmetic item?

On 2/6/2016 at 3:07 AM, Sheela said:

I've been killing them for hours and making people furious doing so because they're all questing or grinding and I have yet to see it drop. I'm worried that it's not in the game at all or the drop rate is bugged.

Who's idea was it to make a quest mod drop a cosmetic item?

a terrible idea indeed...

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if you have to have the daily quest active to get the spirit veil, or can i just kill the spawns without quest, I know killing without quest will spawn the priest, I am just wondering if i need the quest active to get the spirit veil.

• 1 year later...

Hello, i just dropped it few minuts ago on my 643th priest (which represents around 50h of farm)

In 643 priests i got 4 treasure boxes, 3 of them were only gem pouch, the 4th was the veil.

Good luck guys, you dont need any quests, just an uncredible patience
sry text in french

184915SpiritVeildrop29052017.jpg

Archived