Breaking Stealth

dmoe33

Apologizes in advance if this was posted b4( prob was) but how does one break an assassins stealth? i know u have to hit them but i only have like 1 non target aoe which i have to be close to use and it has quite a lengthy CD. Im a FM

You're probably better off waiting until their stealth breaks on its own than using your AoE on it. I notice a lot of the time as KFM they just resist my attacks when they're stealthed. I just keep back and spam counter on it.

Just remember not to attack them when they do that weird hand gesture, which is their counter that leads into stealth.

2 hours ago, Utage said:

You're probably better off waiting until their stealth breaks on its own than using your AoE on it. I notice a lot of the time as KFM they just resist my attacks when they're stealthed. I just keep back and spam counter on it.

Just remember not to attack them when they do that weird hand gesture, which is their counter that leads into stealth.

Yea i know dat but like they stay in it for a while and they can attack me while in stealth (at least i think so) and yea ik about da counter but even if i dun att dem they stealth 

Archived