Servers down again?

MissApril

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is odd. I never had problems with this game.

But today I tried to join, put pin, waited..... than a window popped up saying "Failed to connect to server (200)".

This is really weird, and since it's only affecting some people, what's the issue behind it? can't be our network, we most likely live in different countries.

For me, I live in portugal. And my network is fine.

2 minutes ago, DianaLuna said:

this is odd. I never had problems with this game.

But today I tried to join, put pin, waited..... than a window popped up saying "Failed to connect to server (200)".

This is really weird, and since it's only affecting some people, what's the issue behind it? can't be our network, we most likely live in different countries.

For me, I live in portugal. And my network is fine.

CONTACT SUPPORT! PUT IN A TICKET..

Title ^^ 

EDIT:

I mean christ.. NCsoft it's been a few days since the launch now, stuffs should been sorted out, it's starting to take a *cricket* honestly. 

Repeatedly CRD DC's, Game bugs, Launcher errors, server restarts 100x over per day, queue issues, i am patient, i am. But after a few days it should been again, SORTED OUT.... 

Can't enter the game now after DC from CRD

5 minutes ago, BladeAndComplain said:

CONTACT SUPPORT! PUT IN A TICKET..

YES, BECAUSE TYPING IN CAPS IS FUN.

ALSO, THE "SUPPORT" IS GREAT, WITH REALLY GREAT DELAYS.

Now in serious talking, I've got a limited time to play, since I have a life, and I aint gona send a ticket, to get answered in 4 days after the problem solved itself.

Edit: Problem solved itself. Tried again 3 more times and managed to connect. On 668 in queue.

10 minutes ago, BladeAndComplain said:

maybe you should contact their support

This time I will, but I do not expect any other answer than "We are investigating". They underestimated the players interrests and totaly messed up server population which results in what we suffer on daily basis. I feel really sorry for people like my friends, which can play only at 6pm-11pm and bought premium hoping to play at all. 

Please ignore BladeAndComplain... For someone in game he surely finds a lot of time to come on the forum and post useless replies :D

Tiket is useless yes and yes again. Servers are down but some can conect yet with a lot of lags. They are working on it but we must accept those things because the game has just launched...

My guess is that an official announcement will be done in some days because the problem is due to an overwhelming population (bots mostly). This is just my guessing. Again ignore BladeAndComplain because he must be the kind of kid who likes coming on forums to try frustrate others 

I have 50 ping. I have 60+ FPS. I have never been DCed.

You must have:

1. Simply poor connection

2. Multiple people in your house using your bandwith = slow connection

3. Using a VPN

4. a low IQ. Try restarting your game or PC before posting something, or even restarting your router/modem...

2 minutes ago, MissApril said:

Please ignore BladeAndComplain... For someone in game he surely finds a lot of time to come on the forum and post useless replies :D

Tiket is useless yes and yes again. Servers are down but some can conect yet with a lot of lags. They are working on it but we must accept those things because the game has just launched...

My guess is that an official announcement will be done in some days because the problem is due to an overwhelming population (bots mostly). This is just my guessing. Again ignore BladeAndComplain because he must be the kind of kid who likes coming on forums to try frustrate others 

It does seem he is a fanboy!!!

I have 30+ fps and god knows my ping hahaha, can't get the launcher to start :p. Restarting PC, re installing game,... Even ticket all is done. Its just that after the servers go down, there is a natural selection on who gets to play before 24h are done : 1st premium + very high internet and com power, then primium normal, then non premium very high internet and com power, then primium with low connection, then the non premium normal connection. The last ones get to play after hours of waiting ^^

Archived