MissApril

Servers down again?

Elvenmad   

buy premium they said............get priority login queue they said......... shame game dont even work, WTF am I really paying for ? certainly NOT what was advertised I would recieve

Edited by Elvenmad

The bots all have premium accounts hahaha. So yeah we can't do much, just go to sleep and hope for a better tomorrow :p

Shikava   

K cya guyz i'll be back maybe tomorrow =_= If the server will even work by that time hope they will do something to the spammers at least and fix the F8 F9 Markert and all that stuff ....

I have premium account, and i live the same story as you do, typing pin and endless dragon wall with chinese lamps 

Ryon   
Just now, Olivar said:

I've waited 5 minutes and indeed character select pops up afterwards.

Weird bug

Pretty sure is not a bug, just the login server getting killed.

iJinx   

When you enter your PIN you got to wait 5min at the cinematic before you get in (no que tho) for me atleast.

Rysa   

"Failed to connect to server (200)".

This is getting unbearable. You better have some sort of compensation up your sleeve for all this downtime and garbage level of service, NCSoft.

seeing as ur all complaining bout servers being down and it being "global" and all that tupid stuff.. i tried to login .. and what do ya know .. i get in first try no porblems no queue .. so guess what folks .. the servers aint down.. u know how else i know?? cuzt his thread isnt 100 pages long yet.. they havnt tweeted about a problem.. SOOOOO.. if your having a problem.. send a ticket... contact their twitter support.. or go to the bug report section..