Generic PvP balance complaint thread

LadyLuxuria

I've been playing the game a whole 6 days and I'm not platinum rank already! Every class except my own needs to be nerfed, and assassins need to be buffed so we can backstab for 80% of a destroyers life. If he disagree with me you are stupid and I hate you in real life.

Guys quit trying to make a joke of this. I am a veteran Summoner player who has played Summoner ever since the game released. With my immense knowledge and skill, I can tell you that Summoners need a buff and Destroyers need a nerf. That's not all, I'm going to write a diatribe about how this game needs to be just like some other game and prove it with facts. Here's an example: FACT: Everquest is the best game. Everquest has horsies, B&S does not have horsies, therefore B&S is bad. If you like this simple fact, you'll love my 2,000 word manifesto. 

11 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Guys quit trying to make a joke of this. I am a veteran Summoner player who has played Summoner ever since the game released. With my immense knowledge and skill, I can tell you that Summoners need a buff and Destroyers need a nerf. That's not all, I'm going to write a diatribe about how this game needs to be just like some other game and prove it with facts. Here's an example: FACT: Everquest is the best game. Everquest has horsies, B&S does not have horsies, therefore B&S is bad. If you like this simple fact, you'll love my 2,000 word manifesto. 

Someone nerf this guy ty

13 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Let summoners summon Bahamut. In FF, which we all know is a good game, summoners can summon bahamut, so they should be able to summon it here too, at least Blackwyrm.

Just now, Enhance said:

Let summoners summon Bahamut. In FF, which we all know is a good game, summoners can summon bahamut, so they should be able to summon it here too, at least Blackwyrm.

Yeah true they basically nerfed summoners from the start by making it a cat instead of Bahamut. If they fix that, and also remove all cooldowns from summoner abilities, it will be balanced.

Guys, I'm level 15 and just did arena for the first time and I cannot BELIEVE how UNBALANCED this PvP is. I've lost every single match I've ever been in, and I know it's not me because I'm really good at this game. Really. My opponents pull off so many moves before I can even right click my mouse. They're obviously hacking, I mean seriously, hacking? In 2016? While I was looking for my tab key, my opponent had already taken half of my HP off me.

I'm quitting this broken game and NCSOFT can fly a kite!!!

I'm still waiting for my "click 2 win" skill NCSOFT!!! I'll keep saying I'm leaving, but still post here and play the game until you let me win matches with one key.

On an unrelated note the ignorance here is really baffling. You can't even use General Discussions right now because it's nothing but QQing and 13 year-old detectives who think there's some grand conspiracy.

3 minutes ago, Utage said:

I'm still waiting for my "click 2 win" skill NCSOFT!!! I'll keep saying I'm leaving, but still post here and play the game until you let me win matches with one key.

On an unrelated note the ignorance here is really baffling. You can't event use General Discussions right now because it's nothing but QQing and 13 year-old detectives who think there's some grand conspiracy.

I can't even go to GD right now. I'm surprised I haven't seen a "omg the flowers are too girly! change this!" or "why do i actually have to play the game to level?" kinds of posts yet.

9 minutes ago, Enamour said:

I can't even go to GD right now. I'm surprised I haven't seen a "omg the flowers are too girly! change this!" or "why do i actually have to play the game to level?" kinds of posts yet.

Well really that brings up a good point. They basically designed the game for people with time to play which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Most players have jobs and lives, why should they have to play to level and compete in pvp? This is really imbalanced and basically P2W for people who don't have jobs. 

I logged into today, I wasn't automatically platinum. Having played the game a total of 11 hours in the last 6 days, here is my VERY credible, well thought out ideas about how to balance PvP.

Introduce Panda bears. Until there are panda bears, FM will be OP because I can't beat them all at level 15. I PvPed once in World of Fantasy, so I'm a 100% IRL expert.

1 hour ago, LadyLuxuria said:

I logged into today, I wasn't automatically platinum. Having played the game a total of 11 hours in the last 6 days, here is my VERY credible, well thought out ideas about how to balance PvP.

Introduce Panda bears. Until there are panda bears, FM will be OP because I can't beat them all at level 15. I PvPed once in World of Fantasy, so I'm a 100% IRL expert.

Panda bears?  Only if one of their abilities involves sitting on destroyers and eating ramon out of giant bowl on the destroyers face... we can call it "epic slurrrpp" or something.  I will be okay with this.

Archived