Weapon Upgrade?

MavenX

I"m curious, should i be spending the time/effort to just upgrade the Hongmoon weapon through each stage?  I havent changed weapons once and that's what i've been doing, but i wasnt sure if i was wasting this time/effort because i will be replacing it pretty soon. (I'm level 17 atm).  

1 hour ago, ShakaAlek said:

There are however other weapons that can be upgraded; I made a thread to ask if they're good, but so far no response. I'll test it myself as soon as I have the resources to do so.

No, they're not. Hongmoon is the only weapon you should be upgrading. You can always use the skins, though.

34 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

No, they're not. Hongmoon is the only weapon you should be upgrading. You can always use the skins, though.

I said there are other weapons that CAN be upgraded, not that they're better than Hongmoon, since I don't know that and no one I asked answered about this.

2 minutes ago, ShakaAlek said:

I said there are other weapons that CAN be upgraded, not that they're better than Hongmoon, since I don't know that and no one I asked answered about this.

Well, of course they can be upgraded. What I said was that you should only be upgrading hongmoon. I mean, unless you want to waste money and resources, go for it!

8 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

Well, of course they can be upgraded. What I said was that you should only be upgrading hongmoon. I mean, unless you want to waste money and resources, go for it!

I don't want to, but I'm still curious about the comparison in stats with other upgradable weapons. Not that I'm gonna waste resources, I don't have enough to afford this luxury, but one day I will! :D

2 minutes ago, ShakaAlek said:

I don't want to, but I'm still curious about the comparison in stats with other upgradable weapons. Not that I'm gonna waste resources, I don't have enough to afford this luxury, but one day I will! :D

I'm sure many people (including Koreans) have already tried this and have reported on it, so I doubt if you're actually going to find anything new lol but go for it!

3 hours ago, Munchiez said:

I'm sure many people (including Koreans) have already tried this and have reported on it, so I doubt if you're actually going to find anything new lol but go for it!

I know, but looking on the forums around I can't seem to find the stats :S

Archived