Only Listed Outfits?

I've spent the past hour or two farming Dura in Adder's Nest for the outfit she drops, but with no luck. While running to the bank to deposit my loots, I decided to check out the wardrobe so I could preview the clothes. To my surprise, I could not find the outfit (Named Bandit Queen) anywhere in the wardrobe. It shows up on other websites, like bns-fashion, though. I also couldn't find how to get ones like Dreamcutter.

So basically, my question is, are some outfits not displayed on the wardrobe interface, or is that a list of every single currently available outfit? I'd hate to have just wasted all that time for nothing. @~@

I can confirm that some outfits DO NOT appear in the wardrobe, despite existing in-game. I just saw another player wearing the Bandit Queen outfit a few minutes ago.

EDIT: And now I am, too. The item does not appear in the wardrobe, yet I possess it. See the spoiler below for proof that it does not appear in the wardrobe, even though I have it equipped.

Spoiler

ZqoKqV6.jpg

yes, outfits that dont appear in the wardrobe are still available. i do not know how many (wish i knew which outfits exist then) but i found the bandit queen outfit around last week and today i found kaari goggles in the wheel of fortune which also do not appear in the wardrobe. 

Archived