Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

8 minutes ago, Furholden said:

Lolwut you conveniently left out that no one would buy premium after that, which means a loss of a STABLE income for the company. Premiums always outweigh the occasional costume buyer.

Please show me the numbers you are reffering to. I'd really like to see them.

Because... that's just an oppinion you have, without any evidence.

But I get it: You propably have bought premium and want to feel good about yourself/dont want to share the advantages you have over other f2p players. Maybe that's why its  becoming more of an emotional and not rational discussion

Edit: what you are leaving out, Furholden, is that on the Asian market this game runs well for over 4 years as a f2p.

- They have the wardrobe

- They have 5 charslots

- They have profits

Edited by zapp002

5 minutes ago, zapp002 said:

Please show me the numbers you are reffering to. I'd really like to see them.

Because... that's just an oppinion you have, without any evidence.

But I get it: You propably have bought premium and want to feel good about yourself/dont want to share the advantages you have over other f2p players. Maybe that's why its  becoming more of an emotional and not rational discussion

Edit: what you are leaving out, Furholden, is that on the Asian market this game runs well for over 4 years as a f2p.

- They have the wardrobe

- They have 5 charslots

- They have profits

And Asian B&S is pay2win. Let's all include end-game gear in cash shop while we're at it shall we? ;)

Just now, Furholden said:

And Asian B&S is pay2win. Let's all include end-game gear in cash shop while we're at it shall we? ;)

sure why not as long as it keeps giving them the cash they want if you so believe giving everyone wardrobe would not do.

Edited by ZigZack

Yes please Grandpa balls and soulstones in the cash shop naw plox.Finally I`ll make a use of this 70k coins I hold on my account...

Or RNG boxes with purple hexa gems - yellow with 5 attack/100 lifesteal from knocked enemies, 3 attack/200 lifesteal,4 attack ruby,3 attack blue one,and of course 35 attack diamond.Now please...oh and dragon tiger weapon box too.

How Rng boxes in Asia work? You open RNG box that has chance to give you another RNG box and inside the second RNG box you have chance to get one of the mentioned above...oh and the second rng box is tradable and you can put it in AH.

Edited by Teffy

Really, again one of this QQ this QQ that Topic?

I mean whats the Point, if u want it, spend 13€ a MONTH and u get it. Its just that simple, if u think its not worth it, dont buy it. 

But just stop this Topics, they are completly Pointless.

4 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Yes please Grandpa balls and soulstones in the cash shop naw plox.Finally I`ll make a use of this 70k coins I hold on my account...

Lol Teffy i swear these F2P players want the game to fail before it even takes off. Hahaha!

6 hours ago, Doowie said:

Ah another thread of F2P player(s) complaining about something that they want for FREE (considering they are playing the game for free), and they're unhappy because they have to pay to obtain something ...  I love these threads :D

Wardrobe should be free though that's a no brainer. Guild Wars 2 has a even better wardrobe system that is completely free that is shared on the entire account and the characters you have on it not just one character. This is just greed on NCSoft's side which is normal for them.

Just sonn will be russian server bns. Where prem will cost 3,80$. Some people maybe make english translation for russian client. Just wait russian server =)

But if speaking about EU i think that wardrobe should be free too!

And here we go again: premium player elitist thinking and the entire reason they can treat the western audience like stupid sheep:

most of them are.

If a carseller would rip out the backseat an rent it to you on a monthly bases, you'd buy it, since you're saving the carseller.

For the rest of us it just and insult to our intelligence.

It's hard to explain pay2win to a player who has never experienced it. I'm an Asian and i tried literally every MMORPG out there.

The cash shop here is really fine. Trust me.

so you know what i have and have not experienced? LOL

you think selling end game items which you can only use if you're that level is pay2win then i feel sorry for you because i've seen far far worse.

Edited by ZigZack

1 minute ago, ZigZack said:

so you know what i have and have not experienced? LOL

you think selling end game items which you can only use if you're that level is pay2win then i feel sorry for you because i've seen far far worse.

So how does costumes prevent you from experiencing the game's story/pvp right up till the end?

I'm just curious.

2 minutes ago, Furholden said:

So how does costumes prevent you from experiencing the game's story/pvp right up till the end?

I'm just curious.

What are you even talking about? You keep bringing up those ridiculous statements, turning others words in their mouths.

If you can't make a point, stop writing.

Yea, I am premium and I think it should be accessible for all, this game is all about outfits and it's unfair to have all these in small inventory.

Solution, only allow prem member to use it in the ESC menu, while non prem have to use the wardrobe somewhere on map, how about that?

I believe it should be available to all players as it is on eastern versions of the game I know a lot of people like to collect costumes I don't see a problem with it being free. Before someone dumb thinks im f2p, im not.

I'm just curious.

i could care less about pvp.

outfits in this game are collectables people like to collect stuff like these what do you not understand? but once they find they can't store their collectables in the proper collectable storage area that was "Made" for said collectables. Seeing it locked behind a paywall which it has no business being that way.

That's the trouble conversing with people who demand everything for free. I hope your welfare coupons can get you your next carton of beers!

Cheers.

/thread.

here you are again accusing us of demanding that we want everything for free..

get off your high horse.

Edited by ZigZack

Maybe as a happy medium for the wardrobe for F2P, vs P2P would be:

Add the wardrobe free for all users, however add it to where it is an account wide wardrobe for all premium players, so they do not have to buy a costume a 2nd time, or mail to their alts?

Also allow it to only be used from anywhere for players paying for the subscription, and only at a NPC for free players to be able to use the wardrobe.

Thus allowing all to use it, however the convenience of using it anywhere, for any characters on an account being linked to subscriptions only.