Forums

Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

On 1/25/2016 at 10:08 PM, Grimoir said:

Wardrobe is part of premium, thats what makes it premium lol

and thats what makes ncwest a money mongering bu****. i play bns taiwan and bns japan. wardrobe is free in both and i can freaking send mail to my alt in the same server and also my clan members in bns taiwan without charging ncoin. i never ran out of inventory space and the outfit collection is vastly superior there than the puny collection here.

I will tell you why....

NCWest was too tight to give premium members HMCoin as a benefit so essentially ripped us off making us pay for something that is free on all other F2P models.

i don't think it's fair that non premium can't receive wardrobe either and I don't think it's fair it's considered a privledge to have when its actually a right for everyone to have in other F2P regions. 

People can argue all they want about it being this region and not another but bottom line is it sucks.

1 hour ago, ikkitosen said:

and thats what makes ncwest a money mongering bu****. i play bns taiwan and bns japan. wardrobe is free in both and i can freaking send mail to my alt in the same server and also my clan members in bns taiwan without charging ncoin. i never ran out of inventory space and the outfit collection is vastly superior there than the puny collection here.

And here is the problem:

Thats TW, different countries,different business plan.

We are EU/NA, we have a different business plan for the game here and in this one wardrobe isnt free. So do not compare those. Thats one of the regional differences. If you hate it so much you can go back playing TW.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

And here is the problem:

Thats TW, different countries,different business plan.

While that is true! That doesn't mean they will take advantage of us by selling us items or features that were a given to other players who also paid a premium membership! So what is the difference? How come we pay more money and have less benefits? less rewards/incentives for being premium? How come we have to pay for features that came with the initial game? They told us they don't want the game to be p2w and yet that is exactly what we have!

"different countries,different business plan"  Then explain Korea, Japan, China? why they have the same business model with "same/similar" features and we are the ones who got screwed? even the Russian server which is a private server had the same premium membership as asian regions.

BIG LOL!

4 hours ago, ZackGTie said:

While that is true! That doesn't mean they will take advantage of us by selling us items or features that were a given to other players who also paid a premium membership! So what is the difference? How come we pay more money and have less benefits? less rewards/incentives for being premium? How come we have to pay for features that came with the initial game? They told us they don't want the game to be p2w and yet that is exactly what we have!

"different countries,different business plan"  Then explain Korea, Japan, China? why they have the same business model with "same/similar" features and we are the ones who got screwed? even the Russian server which is a private server had the same premium membership as asian regions.

BIG LOL!

To put it simply:

Different laws in different part of the world for one, for another, maybe they decided the model they have in KR / CN / TW isnt beneficial for them enough so they made changes. Which is fine and its their right to do so. You should never look at other regions. For the NA / EU release this was the business model.

The problem is players expecting way too much than they should. And then they make crying topics on forum. Whether they promissed it wont be p2w or not is irrelevant since companies never stick to what they say anyway.

And we do not get screwed....why not? Because its not a feature we had that got taken, it simply never was there and never was an option for EU / NA, so we do not get screwed, we just have a different model. And private servers change whatever they want, plus they had to change the premium because they barely can add anything else to the game.

Wardrobe for F2P in this Regions Bns Version will never happen.

Yes i am a F2P but i aint naive... even i know this is there Busniss...

Pay Prem is there Main Income and Wardrobe the Main Reason ppl buy Prem in the first Place.

Ofc there also those Braindead Whales buying 500+ Summer boxes and other nonsense but hey... thats a other Story.

F2P games are not fair... they never where and never will... MMO´s are Games that are based on IRL Circumstances.

IRL not fair, u ether rich or lucky, both got not much to do with skill.. asuming the rich guy was born into a rich family.

MMO´s are Games where u can just buy your Succes... also to be tottaly real talk here... anytime some crazy rich guy could buy of bns from Ncsoft...

And simply delete yor charackter and all Stuff whenver he want... sad truth ... MMOS are based on RNG Luck, or being rich... hard work hardly pays of irl or in MMos.

Time to wake up... dont like it? Well thats how the World works irl and in MMOs.

I gived up on justice and nonsense... whales and lucky braindeads ruling the world ever since and MMo worlds are no exception x,D

Not want to offend anyone here.. just give a wakeup call to my F2P fellas expenting getting anything without being a Payer.

Edited by StellaNoxFleuret

• 9 months later...

i just want to get rid of the bamboo guard uniform and black ram uniform and i have contributed to the game although im not premium the 2 spaces that it takes up in my bank are vital and to get more spaces will as always keep me farming quests indefinitely to get more and more bag space further more that will inevitably and has excluded me from higher level Dungeons do to cost of bag space vs gear .  and im still stuck with a outfit i find displeasing . so haw do i remove / delete them ? add= do we need the outfit for some reason ? at a minimum they should be up-gradable to skin like weapons are but with further simeler clothing to make that clothing pvp accessible    

Edited by Baal13

Those uniforms are used to spawn the opposite faction's boss that drops insignias which are used for getting two outfits and some achievements. I think you can discord them since they can be repurchased with Viridian Valor Stones. 

ah, well this is fun.

Since this will not change I recommend people hunt the free premium days, like the ones with newsletter and some event's like alien did and gave out free premium... so you don't have to pay if you can't afford it.

Get the free premium, add all your uniforms that you don't use anyway, add them in the wardrobe and never pull them out. lol

The last MMO I played was ftp and had free wardrobe storage.  When I reviewed my purchases over the last year, I was shocked to find out I spent over $100.  75% of it was on outfits.  Free wardrobe will boost sales on outfits.  I really want to get some on this game, but have not bought a single one because I don't want to fill my storage slots.  I predict BnS will be a much cheaper game for me to play :)

Holy necro Batman! >.< This was a July 2016 thread. :)

Anyway, to leave this here even though it may have been explained before (plus to not make my post completely useless), if you just want to get rid of outfits you cannot destroy and you completely KNOW you won't ever use again, just pay for the smallest premium you can get, or wait for an offer or something that gives premium for a few days for free or something, toss all your non wanted outfits from all your characters into the wardrobe, and forget about them forever.

For example, the starter pack costs around 200 something ncoin (forgot the exact price) and it comes with a few days of premium.You get 400 ncoin for like 5 bucks. Plus the package comes with some in game gold and other goodies. Only caveat is that it can be purchased only once per account.

Well, assuming wardrobe is a level 1 benefit. Forgot that one. Gotta check when the game is back online

Edited by Fatalito

• 2 weeks later...

well for free 1 time a year we can get a 7 day Premium i got 1 in the beginning of game i had no idea what it was really and the next one i had was the News letter gift TYTYTY B&S team for that adding to my collection even 1 time a year is really nice  i cant ask for more . i hope to get a membership for a month some day if i am blessed to do so . but for f2p and small cashers like myself it would be nice to have some ability to gain entry to my clothing some haw something in game that we can achieve a weekly or monthly access to change are clothing  or we will be all dirty and stinky O: im oki for naw as i just changed and got the new fishy set that is out currently very cute tyty <3 ~ Shen 

On 5/3/2017 at 7:31 AM, NightRain said:

the Japanese Version let you have the

Wardrobe access

people are tired of BNS tending to the rich people

Please dont assume people who get pemium are rich. Im on disability with a very limited income and besides netflix, premium is my only other subscription because i play this game actively and find it is beneficial. I am lucky if i get one or two outfits every couple of months with cash and the rest through selling gold (although gold market sucks these days XD)

Now there is a way to make wardrobe available to everyone and still have it premium:

I think its great there is a way to view outfits and what is coming or we could have had using the wardrobe but instead drop that make a dressing room with past present and future outfits so we can try them on. Then still have a wardrobe but not outfit specific spots like it is now but rather slot spaces for each outfit. So for those who arent premium have 2-3 rows x 10 slots available and for those who are premium get i dont know -throws a number out there- 20 rows x 10 slots?

How about at least make it a one-time purchase feature ? I just can't pay for something which has a timer on it. I am trying to make a char that looks good on a certain outfit. Preview in wardrobe just doesn't give me accurate results. Wasted 3 alteration vouchers already and i'm not even close to what i wanted, now ... that's a rip off.

17 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

Please dont assume people who get pemium are rich. Im on disability with a very limited income and besides netflix, premium is my only other subscription because i play this game actively and find it is beneficial. I am lucky if i get one or two outfits every couple of months with cash and the rest through selling gold (although gold market sucks these days XD)

Now there is a way to make wardrobe available to everyone and still have it premium:

I think its great there is a way to view outfits and what is coming or we could have had using the wardrobe but instead drop that make a dressing room with past present and future outfits so we can try them on. Then still have a wardrobe but not outfit specific spots like it is now but rather slot spaces for each outfit. So for those who arent premium have 2-3 rows x 10 slots available and for those who are premium get i dont know -throws a number out there- 20 rows x 10 slots?

FYI me and wife play this Game she on SSI and i am her care taker so i know what you are talking about why do you think i sayed the Warwrob if free in Japan

11 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

How about at least make it a one-time purchase feature ? I just can't pay for something which has a timer on it. I am trying to make a char that looks good on a certain outfit. Preview in wardrobe just doesn't give me accurate results. Wasted 3 alteration vouchers already and i'm not even close to what i wanted, now ... that's a rip off.

That sounds like a great idea to be honest. I'd be willing to part with 15-20 euro for the wardrobe xD

• 2 weeks later...

There are options..

1. Get a job or a better job

2. Rob a 7-11 or Quik Trip

3. Steal money or credit card from your parent/guardian's purse or wallet

4. Offer personal services in trade for pre-paid debit cards

5. Play on one of the Asian servers

And please.. do not pull the "I'm poor!" routine. $12/month is less than most spend on coffee in the US and EU. Poverty doesn't explain the cost of a gaming rig you play on.

3 hours ago, DoubleDees said:

And what exactly is your reasoning for why wardrobe "should" be free for everyone?

I think a better question is, why are you, as the player, so eager and willing to pay , for what is otherwise free in all other regions of the game? Not specifically directed to DoubleDees, but in general to the people so defensive for the NA wardrobe system.

After a bit of thinking, I suppose the way the wardrobe functions is a sort of intended drawback for the otherwise nice commodity of being able to swap purchased clothing between characters on the same account. Yes, I know they are not directly related. Yes, I know there's the stamps too, but most other games I've played keep purchased outfits as character bound, or even just rented for 7-30 days. So I'm feeling it's more of a "I give you this but take away that." sort of deal. Also, this may not be the final form of the wardrobe system. Maybe a future update may change how it works, and maybe make it finally free to use.

On 6/1/2017 at 5:20 PM, DoubleDees said:

And what exactly is your reasoning for why wardrobe "should" be free for everyone?

The reasoning is, there is no reasoning for otherwise. I pay for something which is labelled as '' Account-bound '' but i have to monthly keep paying that price non-stop if i want to use it like it was advertised. If i don't, it becomes '' character-bound '' ...

Not sure if anyone else recommended the idea, but I've always hoped we could have split wardrobes altogether. For example, sets that were obtained through story, events, dungeon drops, etc can be freely placed in wardrobe #1. Meaning this wardrobe is accessible and free to everyone (non-premium and premium); this way non-cash outfits aren't piling up on us and we can collect dungeon outfits without worrying about running out of space. Then there should be another wardrobe for premium players where they can store any outfit, specifically cash outfits. Yes, this leaves non-premium players who buy F10 outfits the feasible possibility of running out of space again (which I think is fair since they aren't paying for premium benefits). Honestly, I just feel that we should be able to store outfits given to us for "free". There are people who like to farm for cosmetics from events and dungeons, kinda sucks that their hard work ends with no place to store them. Then again, just my own preference. 

Summary: Wardrobe is split into two parts where non-premium players can use the first half to store outfits received from story, events, and quest for free. While the premium players have access to the full wardrobe where cash outfits can be stored. 

Edited by Moshemo
Added summary