Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

So after reading this thread.... gamers should only play, no collecting. Heck the defenders of NCSoft here probably dont even bother reading the arguments.

Some of the premium benefits aint really benefits either. Login queue priority? seriously? Solve the problem with the bots and spammers and that will be obsolete.

Edited by Mincubus

Just now, Cyradus said:

This thread has turned into the welfare argument disguised as a video game topic. You cannot reason with welfare people. They think the world owes them everything for free.

so whoses on welfare? i don't recall anyone saying they were on welfare.

if you find people being smart with their money as being on "welfare" you got some real issues that you need to get checked out.

should i go spend $15 come back and still demand F2P get wardrobe? saw plently of premium's come in here saying wardrobe should be for everyone.

Edited by ZigZack

11 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

if you find people being smart with their money as being on "welfare" you got some real issues that you need to get checked out.

should i go spend $15 come back and still demand F2P get wardrobe? saw plently of premium's come in here saying wardrobe should be for everyone.

Yeah because they aren't truely premium , they just wannabes .

I honestly don't get people, BnS has a great F2P model compared to many others, zero content is locked behind a paywall. I advice you to try and play ArcheAge as a F2P with zero time-investment to begin with, you will love the model in BnS I can assure you.

I am currently Lv39 and ran into zero problems as F2P, I can do everything I want without being locked.. Without some bonuses why would people want to pay for Premium...

Stop asking for even more free stuff and start enjoying the FULLY free MMO you are playing or buy Premium to pay for the service you are enjoying..

Edited by Yed

Just now, Seemslegit said:

Yeah because they aren't truely premium , they just wannabes .

yea you're funny.

they have as much as of a right as you do so calm your little jimmies rustled.

Just now, Yed said:

I honestly don't get people, BnS has a great F2P model compared to many others, zero content is locked behind a paywall. I advice you to try and play ArcheAge as a F2P with zero time-investment to begin with, you will love the model in BnS I can assure you.

I am currently Lv39 and ran into zero problems as F2P, I can do everything I want without being locked.. Without some bonuses why would people want to pay for Premium...

Stop asking for even more free stuff and start enjoying the FULLY free MMO you are playing or buy Premium to pay for the service you are enjoying..

wardrobe is content lock do you even know what wardrobe is?

5 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

yea you're funny.

they have as much as of a right as you do so calm your little jimmies rustled.

wardrobe is content lock do you even know what wardrobe is?

Weird what you consider content. All you want is being a freeloader. It's time to realise that running MMO's cost money and as such bonuses for subscribers is a thing. Most F2P have real content locks like limited arena/BGs, limited dungeons, limited levels, can't use the AH without paying etc etc. A locked wardrobe is nothing compared to all the rest you are getting. You can always pay for Premium to support the service you are enjoying day in day out.

Are you new to F2P?

Edited by Yed

@Yed: Played Archeage aswell, and we can't play the full BnS. NCSoft is paywalling features like the wardrobe, charslots and mail, that were ment to be free/ are free on other f2p servers.Since you came up with the worst f2p model out there, should I start with league of Legends? :>

Just now, Yed said:

Weird what you consider content. All you want is being a freeloader. It's time to realise that running MMO's cost money and as such bonuses for subscribers is a thing. Most F2P have real content locks like limited arena/BGs, limited dungeons, limited levels, can't use the AH without paying etc etc. A locked wardrobe is nothing compared to all the rest you are getting.

Are you new to F2P?

just because i don't buy into premium membership like others doesn't make me any less of a supporter.

52583832.jpg

18 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

The dumb ass thinks just because some people don't feel like spending a dime in a game they are automatically living on the government. obviously only the mind of an arrogant  pr ick can come to such assumptions.

Just now, Yed said:

Just wow..

Double-Extreme-Facepalm-05.png

you don't know they have a cash shop in game right which most if not all f2p MMO's have. you pay real $ to buy things from there right?? and you're telling me to waste my money on premium for 1 feature when it should be free for everyone and i could be putting that money into cash shop and support them from that.

i'm sorry but theres more than just "buy premium" to support them.

I don't have premium and I don't plan to spend a dime right now because this bots situation is out of control. I don't feel like buying premium and stay the rest of the afternoon blocking bots. When problem is fixed, or at least brought down to a minimum I would buy premium. Also I have to agree with the fact that people don't understand that this is a business and when people buy a premium they deserve a bit more. It is why you wont see me asking NC to give me more as a non-premium except for better experience if they want my money.

4 minutes ago, zapp002 said:

Standart Argument for any premium player who runs out of options: "Uhm uh but.. uh... You have no money! You're a freeloaner!"

Can't deal with that kind of stupidity.

I have to agree. I see these retards saying this and thinking they have an argument. Every player is a potential customer. it all depends how satisfied they are.

Here we are, devolved into just petty insults back and forth. Just because people don't want to spend money doesn't make them poor or unsupportive. I am premium and I don't hold people's opinions of what is worth their money against them because it is our personal wealth.

Both sides should stop bickering at the poster and deal with the post. Less fighting on both sides, calling people stupid and posting Images depicting such is childish. Everything in a game is content, The argument is over what people are and are not by default in the free2play model entitled to.

The truth of this is, NCsoft has already decided what players are entitled to. If you want the wardrobe the answer is its temporary and can only be accessed as long as you have Premium. Hongmoon Coin enables access to almost all the features for free that are restricting. At the end of the day playing the game will resolve character issues, and bank space issues. Wardrobe due to this is the only thing that premium really gets to make it worth to have at max level.

Share your opinions on the issues, don't take issues with the opinions.

@Catgravy

Press F3 you can put costumes inside there, and retrieve them while premium, if premium expires they stay in there but once out they don't go back in till you get premium again.

Edited by Yui

On 1/25/2016 at 4:06 PM, Termy said:

The warehouse and inventory will end up full, and i think its unfair for every non-premium players.

To extend your request, it could goes to why queuing so long, it is unfair for F2P user to spend ages to queue lol...

Might as well just give away everything and everyone would be happy.

31 minutes ago, zapp002 said:

Standart Argument for any premium player who runs out of options: "Uhm uh but.. uh... You have no money! You're a freeloaner!"

Can't deal with that kind of stupidity.

Do you see anyone complaining about the queue here? I sure dont.

Edited by Mincubus

Just now, Silverium said:

To extend your request, it could goes to why queuing so long, it is unfair for F2P user to spend ages to queue lol...

Might as well just give away everything and everyone would be happy.

like i said priority queue is going to become useless in the future.

hell i haven't been put into queue for the last 3 days and im f2p.

2 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

sooooo you're saying that you don't want to buy prem, but if you had the wardrobe you would be willing to buy costumes that cost more than prem... yep makes sense... 

You completely missed my point, I was being sarcastic towards the poster.