Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

How come only only Premium players can use the wardrobe and not the non-premium players cant? Every player gonna gather bunch of skins and need a place to put them in. The warehouse and inventory will end up full, and i think its unfair for every non-premium players. Can NCsoft do something about this and make it available for everyone pls.

(no troll replies pls)

2 minutes ago, Termy said:

Well i didnt know that but it shouldnt be for only premium players, should be for everyone

Read again:

It is part of the premium benefits, its lie Tera which has the village atlas / teleport journal for Elite. If you want the wardrobe get premium. Non -premium can use the secondary ban tab which is very easy to expand for costumes.

I have premium but I agree it should be free. It was not designed to be premium exclusive. Did the original version even have a premium? Premium generally gives extras -- not unlocks built-in basic features of a game. Wardrobe is on f3. That's like saying you need to be premium to access f8 (dungeon matching) or f4 (friends list). 

4 minutes ago, QueenSheba said:

I have premium but I agree it should be free. It was not designed to be premium exclusive. Did the original version even have a premium? Premium generally gives extras -- not unlocks built-in basic features of a game. Wardrobe is on f3. That's like saying you need to be premium to access f8 (dungeon matching) or f4 (friends list). 

As weird as it sounds, there ARE F2P games with a premium status that lock or limit dungeon matching and the friends list.

Or at least they did. I don't think they're still around.

I kinda dislike it's premium only feature. Today I almost ran out of space to store valuable items. Basically I have to save my 5 last spots in my inventory to not get overburdened. Vault and everything is full of outfits already.

Just wondering what if you have 100's of Items in your Wardrobe and you let Premium expire ?

Also why would players want to invest and buy costumes if they have no were to place them ? seems stupid to not have storage for F2P players.

Edited by Elvenmad

My god..  Can't you guys get it through your heads that these are QUALITY OF LIFE benefits that you pay for and that you don't need them. If you want them that bad, then spend the money for the 30-day premium. I and many others spent money on premium, so why are you trying to take away our benefits because you want them for free. 

Edited by Invalid

There has to be some perks and something like wardrobe for this game is a good perk 

it's better than locking dungeons, and other crucial game items behind the membership if they did that they'd have to make the game a sub game.

As long as the CS and perks of premium remain as is and doesn't cross the P2W line its fine to have a paywall form thing like storing costumes. (and it was one of the main reasons I got one that and the costume that came with it)