Forums

7 Days deletion?!?

LeRoxas

This is really harsh, my character level is only 16 and i found out that i want to try another class cause i enjoyed it more and i don't have any more slots left... can't this deletion become faster? 1 week for a d*mn character is too much to wait...

I believe this is to protect your account in case of being compromised. 

How would you feel if your lvl 45 was deleted in 5 minutes without your knowledge because you got hacked? It's much easier to notice a queue for deletion and report it versus a character being deleted and having to be recovered (which I don't know how their server structure works, so they could or could not have backups in this case..)

4 minutes ago, Sememondoe said:

If your Character is lvl 15 and below its 5 minutes to delete.  If it is 16 and Above its 7 days.

I believe this is to protect your account in case of being compromised. 

How would you feel if your lvl 45 was deleted in 5 minutes without your knowledge because you got hacked? It's much easier to notice a queue for deletion and report it versus a character being deleted and having to be recovered (which I don't know how their server structure works, so they could or could not have backups in this case..)

Yes, but why? This is WAY much time, at least they should make it 24 hours.

10 minutes ago, LeRoxas said:

Yes, but why? This is WAY much time, at least they should make it 24 hours.

I understand, but maybe BnS support needs more than 24 hours to investigate. I agree it's long; they may reduce it in the future. Perhaps it's long right now because they're immensely busy since they just released. So this gives them time to help you out while doing other stuff to improve the game.

Other than that, I can only suggest to make another account if you want to test more characters. It's free! (You'll just need to wait if you're non premium..)

2 minutes ago, Rekkusu said:

I think they need to add more slots

2 for F2P is pretty bad 

Well, you aren't paying for bonuses such as more character slots... I know that other versions have more character slots to start with but NCSoft is not them. You're playing the NA version and unfortunately this is what you have. Plus, iirc, a character slot is 400 NCoins/Hongmoon coins, which isn't that expensive. You could even get it for free in game. Or you could make another account. 

1 minute ago, DabMarley said:

I know right? Giving us this game for FREE with only 2 character slots? Who do they think they are?

A company looking for profits :)

The extra slots are what? $5-$10? I forget. Not that bad. Or you can create new account :)

Archived