I can't PAY NC Coins !!

Thilef

i went to Signature Pack !!, and Duelist Bundle, i had to buy NC coins to able to buy this, so i chose the amount of what i want, and chose pay pall, and login and then tell me something went wrong, so its ok, i'll do it Manually, when i press on Credit Card icon,,  its giving me error 

Thanks & best regards

I'm also having the same issue when I try to purchase NC coins I get the message - Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate -. any info on when this will be resolved or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated

34 minutes ago, Shodopanda said:

I'm also having the same issue when I try to purchase NC coins I get the message - Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate -. any info on when this will be resolved or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated

We were able to buy coins from in game if that helps you

8 hours ago, Mekusa said:

I'm having issues also on firefox it loads forever when I try to use a CC. I get content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate if I try and use IE.

I'm having same issues. Which is weird because I didn't have a problem on Sunday when i purchased coins. It has to be a website issue.

1 hour ago, Ikusagami said:

i still cant purchase through paypal it says "something went wrong on our end, please try again at a later time"  i been getting this for a week now! please i just want to renew my premium!

Have you tried doing it on another browser? That may work if you haven't. sorry it's still not working for ya

Archived