Pistola

Golden Deva Axe drop rate?!

Pistola   

Hello, I spinned the wheel over 30 times! Every chest I open I get other classes weapons. I just want a Golden Deva Axe to transform my weapon!! Frustrating.

i have opened 50+ chest still looking for my guantlet pls up the drop rate this is crazy i have been farming this for 8hrs like really why just why is the drop rate so low for your class wep

because RNG sucks... my friend had same issue while i got mine on the third box or 4th... the issue is more that they are BOUND to you, and you cant trade them...

Labbit   

Some of the weapons aren't bound to you (thank god). I just saved my Brilliant keys for the boxes that were annoying to get. The wheel wasn't too bad but my RNG wasn't awful. My friend spent like ~60 keys to get his weapon... 

ok IF you was your class specific weapon you need to buy the key from the hongmoon store otherwise it it try and try again..

YOU might get it first time but it might take forever ..

This is so they can support the game as there are a lot of players playing for free probably.. might need a small amount of income per month for premium players though