Somebody kill me? ^^

ChainedGod

Years waiting for the game, the struggle while it took 3 full days to download and update due to it's excellent launcher and my fairly retarded internet, but that's fine, all good. The game has been downloaded and updated, played it for a couple of days and it was running PERFECTLY. I have like four characters. EVERYTHING was fine. Until yesterday afternoon, constant disconnection the "1000" thingy. ALL DAY LONG. I log in, i play for a couple of seconds then BAM! Disconnection for no reason. Then earlier this morning i started getting disconnections on loading screen. As far as i know, my region (Middle East/Egypt) is OBVIOUSLY not blocked? I have tried everything i can do, VPN, Restarting router(asked for IP verifying afterwards), changing the launcher's compatibility, giving it admin access, tried unblocking host file via Avira but i don't think i have done that correctly (if it worked for you, kindly let me know how to), adjusting game settings, adjusting my computer's graphics. I honestly did not bother making a ticket to the support because those i have seen who said they made a ticket, they either didn't get a reply or it yet didn't work (If you got a helpful answer; SHARING IS CARING). 

I can stand the bots, unexplained server lags and bugs, but  

This is getting beyond ridiculous, the game has been out barely a week and already these errors and flaws with no proper support.

Meh.

Meh, again.  

NC got like 5 years to repair that kind of shi.t. I have no idea how to solve those errors, NCsupport are just some robots that send the same messeges over and over again to another people. I'm stuck in one area with lvl 9 becouse of this bullsh.it. We need to pray that NCstaff will do ANYTHING to help us out D:

I have 4 Lv20 characters, so i had my time playing the game, i don't understand why is this happening to me now? I don't see the Korean version having those issues(or ever had), "pissed" is too little to explain how much anger i have at the moment.  GAMER RAGE!!! 

Archived