BD/Destroyer/Assassin Questions

Makoren

This isn't a QQ post, don't worry, I just have a couple questions.

1. How do you deal with both Destroyer and Blade Dancer spins? Whenever I try to attack I just get stunned, and then they follow up.

2. How do you deal with Assassins in general? They have an unbreakable stun that seems to pop up every 5 secs, and I don't know what's causing it.

4 minutes ago, Makoren said:

1. How do you deal with both Destroyer and Blade Dancer spins? Whenever I try to attack I just get stunned, and then they follow up.

2. How do you deal with Assassins in general? They have an unbreakable stun that seems to pop up every 5 secs, and I don't know what's causing it.

1-Any skill got pressies parry can do the job to break the spin
2-Just wait for right moment and counter them with your escape then attack them back

18 minutes ago, Makoren said:

I've tried breaking the BD spin with "pierces defense" attacks, but they just get resisted.

Pierces Parry not piercess defense, pierces defense just ignore the defense stats but pierces parry ignore the spin

The spins do not protect against knockdowns/pulls, and the parry only lasts the first .5 seconds of the spin. Hopefully that gives you some ideas. 

With assassin, don't attack into their counter and give them stealth. Learn to spot them in stealth and try to avoid the stun opener with iframes or popping them from stealth using AOE. 

9 hours ago, Makoren said:

Not knowing what class you are heres tips for beating assassin from an assassin and ill keep them general.

1.  Dont spam LB on them or they use decoy to stealth.

2. If you CC them and you think they're going to TAB escape you can SS the flashbomb

3. If you have a snare I believe that shuts down charge abilities which will stop them from tab swapping you into a stealth

4. Their opener from sprint/air teleports them behind you, so just aoe your current location

5. When they stealth just run from us it only last 6 seconds if you don't think you can knock us out of stealth.

If you give us your class it might help for more specific assistance.

Archived