Petition: Chat Size Increase.

Novastar

Oh yes sign me up for this too! I mean don't get me wrong I don't always need it but when I do it would be nice to have around. Besides I don't know txt speak, I don't know short hand, etc... so yes +1, signed, offers blood...whatever it takes to indicate I'm on board with this.

Whoops, just saw this after making a similar post.

I agree wholeheartedly. As it currently stand it is incredibly difficult to carry on conversations, much less actually discuss mechanics, pvp, or anything concerning the game or have a conversation. Say, Party, and Whisper functionality is severely limited by this and is in desperate need of an increase for it to be usable for much of anything.

+1 Signed

12 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

So the bots can spam even more , are you insane ?

By that logic we should just remove all chat entirely to solve the bot issue.

Boosting character limit is good for quality of life, other solutions can be done for handling global spam, like limits on how often you can post to global, or filtering for the same messages showing up over and over again. With how rapidly they flood region extra characters won't make much  of a difference, anyone that wants to preserve sanity has those channels off already. I'd like to be able to communicate okay with other players though.

Archived