Chapter 17: Everything's Coming Up Lotuses Dungeon; Solo or Party?

Davinator61

As the title asks, is the dungeon crawl for this storyline quest, where I'm supposed to get one half of an artifact for the quest turn-in, supposed to be soloed, or done in a party of 3-5? There are 2 strong bosses fighting over 2 chests that I'm supposed to open, and they killed me the first time I tried soloing this quest. I didn't even attack them. Their names are Hengbong and Fenglao, leaders of 2 rival gangs, the Vultures and the Jackals, in the Cinderlands.

• 1 month later...

So here's how i passed by: you have to start opening one of the chests, and once the two bosses come at you, you let them kill you. While you are reviving, they are going to keep fighting with each other but now, their lives will be drained. When they're both at the minimum, you interfere and kill them both. 

...is this quest really that hard to solo? >_>

By the way, if the portal is white, you might not even be able to invite other players into it. Otherwise go outside the portal, see if there is a meeting stone and beg players you see for help. Or get better at playing the game.

Archived