Forums

Game won't start

kimmyJ58

I can only get to this point right after entering your pin and it goes around and you see dragon sculpted on the ways and lanterns before it disappears/crashes I have tried repair and reinstalling it. My internet connect is fine and my computer can definetly handle this game. I just downloaded this game yesterday but it has yet to work. I can't even get to the splash screen or character creation.

Same...   after install got it to work after third restart of client.  then had to reboot for driver update.  D'oh!  ...this time it only took 10 (LOL) or so restarts of the client. *shrug*

Looked in client folder and log txt type thing. It said I was getting  "Microsux C++ exception"  error

Seems to be loading now.  *crosses fingers*

*Edit*  yip in game now..  *shrug

Mine only shows the Blade and Soul icon with the dragon and doesnt start. anyone have the fix

Edit: I have tried deleting the gameguard and running a file repair and it still doesnt work. someone pls help. it also says "the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors" idk if this means anything

Archived