Stop complaining about getting ganged in OPEN PVP

Saitosan

Group of Cerulean people complained yesterday about open world pvp yesterday and i think that most of you doesnt understand what open pvp world means...Let me tell you something first, if you are in the open world pvp area doesnt matter which level you are i can kill you where ever i want. I can troll you, i can do anything. Because its open world pvp and you are free to do anything. If you are complaining you shouldnt wear damn uniform ok? I can make a party with my friends and nuke everyone, im not getting my epic items just to sit around and pick flowers in the field. Im getting them to use on my enemies simple is that. If you are complaining then stop going there. Dont expect me to act like world of warcraft players who sits at oggrimar or stormwind show off their items do nothing. Prepare before you go to pvp area and stop crying. Im getting ganged too but i know that its open pvp and i dont grief to other players ''why you are killing me during my quest'' . Thats too weird. So learn pvp and build items, stop crying.

GG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I got jumped by some crimson player when I was helping a friend of mine.  I managed to kill him, at which I point I said "why did you attack me? I wasn't bothering you." After I asked that he proceeded to rage and swear at me several times and said some pretty graphic things I'd rather not repeat here.  I ended up blocking him and feeling quite disgusted at seeing someone act that way.  You can claim whatever you want OP, I'd rather not stoop down to that level, I won't bother players that aren't bothering me, hell I've played on PVP servers for years in WoW, Swtor, and other games, the people there didn't rage or whine nearly as much as the folks on this one nor did they just attack anyone just because they were enemy faction.

4 minutes ago, Khalith said:

Yesterday I got jumped by some crimson player when I was helping a friend of mine.  I managed to kill him, at which I point I said "why did you attack me? I wasn't bothering you." After I asked that he proceeded to rage and swear at me several times and said some pretty graphic things I'd rather not repeat here.  I ended up blocking him and feeling quite disgusted at seeing someone act that way.  You can claim whatever you want OP, I'd rather not stoop down to that level, I won't bother players that aren't bothering me, hell I've played on PVP servers for years in WoW, Swtor, and other games, the people there didn't rage or whine nearly as much as the folks on this one nor did they just attack anyone just because they were enemy faction.

Well, while I don't condone his behaviour, why do you have your gear equipped to help a friend? My fun is to attack other players, anyone I see. You have the choice in this game to have OW PvP or not, which is not the same in all games, so people with their gear, me included, assume that if you have it equipped, you're ready for action. 

Just now, Tamchel said:

Well, while I don't condone his behaviour, why do you have your gear equipped to help a friend? My fun is to attack other players, anyone I see. You have the choice in this game to have OW PvP or not, which is not the same in all games, so people with their gear, me included, assume that if you have it equipped, you're ready for action. 

I needed the dailies as well, we're same faction so I figured I'd get mine done also.  However there were other crimson players there, I ignored them and insisted he do the same until the one dude decided he wanted to attack me.  Just because we're flagged doesn't mean we have to attack each other.  Do you kill every enemy you see when you're trying to get a quest done? I certainly don't,  I just want my objectives done as fast as possible.

Just now, Khalith said:

I needed the dailies as well, we're same faction so I figured I'd get mine done also.  However there were other crimson players there, I ignored them and insisted he do the same until the one dude decided he wanted to attack me.  Just because we're flagged doesn't mean we have to attack each other.  Do you kill every enemy you see when you're trying to get a quest done? I certainly don't,  I just want my objectives done as fast as possible.

If it's Faction quest I usually leave people well-enough alone, but always keep an eye around, however any other quest I'm a "kill-on-sight" type. 

I don't take any chance and you usually have the upper hand if you attack first. 

Well I try not to do it in very low-level area and will warn people once to remove it unless they want to get jumped. 

If they ignore me my warning I assume they know what they are in and attack, without finishing them off (that I rarely do, it's just not fun to have to port back) 

2 minutes ago, Tamchel said:

If it's Faction quest I usually leave people well-enough alone, but always keep an eye around, however any other quest I'm a "kill-on-sight" type. 

I don't take any chance and you usually have the upper hand if you attack first. 

Well I try not to do it in very low-level area and will warn people once to remove it unless they want to get jumped. 

If they ignore me my warning I assume they know what they are in and attack, without finishing them off (that I rarely do, it's just not fun to have to port back) 

It's fine if you feel that way, but I won't attack people on sight.  Quite the opposite, I'd rather just take off my PVP outfit and wait for them to leave.

3 minutes ago, Promestein said:

Some kind of infamy system is needed.  

That should prevent Gankers *coughcoughCrimsoncoughcough* from camp spawning low level areas jsut for shit and giggles.

Unfortunatly that won't really work here seeing as in TERA people actually farm for max infamy. >>

But then again KTERA has harsher punishment than NATERA but I still don't think that system will stop any griefing here either.

This game and other games like TERA , etc. Isn't even close to bad when it comes to pvp as it is on age of wushu.  So I don't know why people are whining about it. If they think it's bad here then they should play Age of Wushu. The players in that game don't give any kinds of crap about how strong or weak you are. They kill you anyways. At least with blade and soul you actually don't HAVE to pvp. Simply take off the outfit and no worries. And even Age of Wushu had Infam.. and none of the gankers there gave a crap.

I go around occasionally looking for lvl45's in low level area's to gang up on them with an ingame friend of mine. We just keep killing and reviving till the guy gives up and leaves. Just ask your clan members or the people on the faction chat to help you. (yeah, yeah. Faction chat isnt really working till the gold spammer issue is fixed ;D)

The problem is not with pvp zones where level 45s might kill a 30.

The issue is that certain high level people go to level 4, level 15 areas ONLY to gank low levels. I find that shameful and disturbing.

One of the reasons players gank low levels is for the achievement.  You get a nice piercing bonus if you kill enough of the other faction.  Not saying it's a cool thing to do, but it's not just done out of spite.    

The way I play is: Crimson beach dailies- I ignore other players.  Just hurry up and get those annoying dailies done.

In Misty it is free for all.

I won't waste the silver to teleport to low level areas because I am cheap.

22 hours ago, Abysmal said:

So griefing is allowed in this game? What's the fun in ganging up on a low lvl other than farm points? Shouldn't you be trying to take on a max lvl+geared player rather than farm someone half your lvl?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.  If you're getting repetitively camped for more than 30 minutes, I'd call that griefing. Getting your face kicked in once or twice isn't that big of a deal.

We had a saying on Emerald Dream, "PvP happened, solve it with a PvP solution. "

This game is actually very generous in that you have to be wearing a uniform in order to be attacked by an opposing faction.  If you're wearing the uniform doing OWPvP quests, you should expect a fight.  That's basically that.  If you want a fair fight, go to the arena.  I was jumped by enemies at the end of fighting the boss-man on the beach, and I couldn't seem to get my soulstone quest finished solo.  Them's the breaks.

I see your point but this game has levels for a reason. If the guy is doing his PvP quests at 25 and gets destroyed by a 45.. Fine.. but do not let the 45 get credit for killing someone 20 levels under him. That's a pitiful excuse for a player reward. It is not supposed to be easy to get the 100 kill quest done in that manner ( at least I hope).

Archived