NCSoft.. please fix.

TheRealRicky

Needless to say this is a joke, I am loving the game so far, but the 1/2 hour waiting queues, to play 10/15 minutes and crash while equipping items/walking/Getting into dungeons/entering houses etc, is simply frustrating as shit... (I am crashing every 10/20 minutes sometimes less.. I've waited more on queue than I've played xD )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CigZOiCyHHA 

All I can say mate is that the crashing isn't NCSoft's fault, the fact you're on a server with a 1k queue isn't NCSoft's fault and that I've been playing for 2 days already hit cap haven't had any issues with queues only crashed when the servers were DDoSed and I'm bloody playing on Mushin. It's the first few days after the game's gone live complaining isn't going to get you into queues faster.

" Needless to say this is a joke " It is a joke, my intention is to mock people who claim that the game is shit because of the queues and crashes etc.
I know all games have this problems at launch, I've had worst.. WarZ.. DayZ.. Tera.. It's still frustrating, to wait 2 hours in queue and play 10 mins and crash. That's all I was pointing out. 

Archived