When can we expect an optimization overhaul?

BeardedBourbon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im running :

i5-4590

16gb RAM

GTX 980 Ti FTW @ stock settings boosting around ~1404 Mhz.  @ 2560x1440

Lowest I get is 45 FPS in highly populated areas. Otherwise 60 FPS+

game running on data hard drive while OS is on SSD. 

I have to agree with the OP, this game like most korean mmo's is very lacking in the optimization department and it always seems to stem from the UI causing alot of the fps drops in my opinion and experiences. This game also does not perform well when there are 15-20+ people wailing on an open world/raid boss as well. Of course the quick fix is Ctrl+f to remove all player models but whats the fun in that?  

My specs: 

i7-5930k 4.0 ghz

16gb 2133mhz DDR4 Ram 

(2x) Gigabyte G1 Gtx 980's 

MSI x99 SLI PLUS Mobo   

Installed on 1TB Samsung SSD

When im out questing, doing 6 mans and arena im rocking 80+ Frames but there are many areas in this game that just bogs the fps down (example: water wheel outside bamboo village) 

I also dip 30 fps and below in large open world pvp and pve... so when someone says they are getting constant 60-100 fps.... they are trolling or are incapable of admitting that their $1500+ machine is not performing well to keep their ego/pride intact. 

6 hours ago, Sakurasou said:

I have to agree with the OP, this game like most korean mmo's is very lacking in the optimization department and it always seems to stem from the UI causing alot of the fps drops in my opinion and experiences. This game also does not perform well when there are 15-20+ people wailing on an open world/raid boss as well. Of course the quick fix is Ctrl+f to remove all player models but whats the fun in that?  

My specs: 

i7-5930k 4.0 ghz

16gb 2133mhz DDR4 Ram 

(2x) Gigabyte G1 Gtx 980's 

MSI x99 SLI PLUS Mobo   

Installed on 1TB Samsung SSD

When im out questing, doing 6 mans and arena im rocking 80+ Frames but there are many areas in this game that just bogs the fps down (example: water wheel outside bamboo village) 

I also dip 30 fps and below in large open world pvp and pve... so when someone says they are getting constant 60-100 fps.... they are trolling or are incapable of admitting that their $1500+ machine is not performing well to keep their ego/pride intact. 

6 FPS during Lycan makes me cry D:

Archived