Forums

B&S Failed imo, heres why.

SoggyCow

1 hour ago, SoggyCow said:

I logged in --  BOOM!  

1. Every chat box blasting with gold seller spam; UNABLE to communicate with people (fanboys you can dispute this all you want but its a fact and is indisputable).
**game rendered anti-social, SilkRoadOnline had better chatting than this and anything worse than SilkRoad is a disaster.

2. Quests on top of quests; Run here, talk to him, run there, defeat this easy enemy, run here, talk here, run here run there run run run talk talk talk!!

**BOOooOoOOooooring......

==== nice try though, hope yall fix the but 102% chance it wont happen. so.........

on that note   GG  HF ^^

OK.. so what game exactly doesn't have this kind of problem? 

There is gold sellers in almost any game and this questing route: Run here, collect that, kill that exists in all the games. 

Even WoW has 90% of their quests so not sure what the *cricket* you're complaining on. 

1 hour ago, ImHeartless said:

ITT: mad fanboys in denial, not wanting to accept the game that finally after years come to west flopped

Just out of interest: Are you one of the guys that's here, because you're for waiting for BD?

7 minutes ago, Aredian said:

Just out of interest: Are you one of the guys that's here, because you're for waiting for BD?

no im here because i like the game, but its nowhere near as good as fanboys make it out to be.  And the Points of the OP are valid as *cricket*, Runescape did better quests and its old as f

Wait Wait...

lemme get this straight... you WANT People to grind endless hours to get to end game content rather than do quests to gain experience? I'm sorry... but this is the exact opposite of what the "Western" market wants. 

We're known for being lazy slobs, anyone can deny this as much as they want, but it's the truth, anything to make our lives easier, is worth it, hell, look how far we've come with technology, that's no lie. People don't want to kill thousands of monsters, much lik RF Online ( if anyone has played it) just to gain exponential experience. We play games to have fun, and games that have a massive grind, are by no means any fun to "our Kind". If you're looking for that RF Experience, go play it. I Guarantee  you, within the last levels of gameplay, you'll be wishing you gouged your eyes out a long time ago, as gaingin 4% experience in 8 hours, "feels" worth it in that game. 

Blade and Soul for the most part is all about PvP, NCsoft could give two shits about PvE, which in all honesty is saddening, but that's just how the game is. If you're looking for an immersive game, I'd suggest Elder Scrolls Online. That game has a badass story, you need to "Somewhat" grind, but it's definitely not about grinding in the least bit. I personally Have played that game endless hours, and will probably check it out again when the thieves guild arrives, however, if you're not interested in a "Grind", Blade and Soul, most likely isn't the game for you.

1 hour ago, Nagrain said:

The Goldselling is out of hand, end of story. Yes rightklick and report is possible, but you know what, i actually want to play not report bots. I'm currently ingame watching gold selling adds pop EVERY second. I am aware of the fact that other games have these problems too, but in 12 years of mmo's this game is king of the hill concernig spam.

Combat is entertaining, Quests, as already stated, are well mmo quests...

P.s: My blocklist has over 40 spammers on it and i'm sick of reporting

1. Go to chat settings

2. Uncheck everything except normal/party/guild/private (uncheck dragonspire party)

3. U can't see gold sellers anymore

• 2 months later...

Lol this kid loves to have the attention, instead of just quitting the game since he doesnt like it, he creates a thread like an attention seeking *cricket*, just create a chat tab for party whispers and clan, and communicate with them, only places that really have spammers are Cross Server Dungeons and Big Cities, and I guess faction chat, but I have blocked like 4 people there and haven't seen any spam in like a month

Archived