B&S Failed imo, heres why.

SoggyCow

I logged in --  BOOM!  

1. Every chat box blasting with gold seller spam; UNABLE to communicate with people (fanboys you can dispute this all you want but its a fact and is indisputable).
**game rendered anti-social, SilkRoadOnline had better chatting than this and anything worse than SilkRoad is a disaster.

2. Quests on top of quests; Run here, talk to him, run there, defeat this easy enemy, run here, talk here, run here run there run run run talk talk talk!!

**BOOooOoOOooooring......

==== nice try though, hope yall fix the but 102% chance it wont happen. so.........

on that note   GG  HF ^^

1 minute ago, SoggyCow said:

I logged in --  BOOM!  

1. Every chat box blasting with gold seller spam; UNABLE to communicate with people (fanboys you can dispute this all you want but its a fact and is indisputable).
**game rendered anti-social, SilkRoadOnline had better chatting than this and anything worse than SilkRoad is a disaster.

2. Quests on top of quests; Run here, talk to him, run there, defeat this easy enemy, run here, talk here, run here run there run run run talk talk talk!!

==== nice try though, hope yall fix the but 102% chance it wont happen. so.........

on that note   GG  HF ^^

1. Gold selling is a problem, I ain't going to deny this. Most games have this problem though and you can never truly get rid of it. Even WoW with the wow token still gets gold spammers.

2. Welcome to quest systems. I see this commonly. If you find it too boring to reach the end game, then I apologize. Least you can PvP :P

let's see:

1. user posts: 1
  2. whining writing: check
  3. l33t speak: check
  4. Goldsellers are annoying, but nothing preventing you from communicating with people. Block and report them, make your own channels or use VOIP
  5. Welcome to any questing system in MMO's?

Usually there are 2 or 3 gold sellers spamming or sometimes more, but its not a big problem like NA Aion had, you blocked 1 or 5, there will be another 10 in an hour. but here once you block them, ur chat will be clear, thats what i did on Windrest and Spirits Rest.. Didnt saw any gold seller in a while.

Also, u might think there are many of them, but its not, because chat doesnt have delay like AION have - 60 sec i believe. So in BnS gold sellers can spam like every sec or so..

3 minutes ago, ImHeartless said:

ITT: mad fanboys in denial, not wanting to accept the game that finally after years come to west flopped

Oh no I defended a game on something I must be a huge fanboy despite me also admitting to faults that appear like server problems. I'm such a white knight. Please, help me perform the seppuku in order to atone for my sin.

27 minutes ago, SoggyCow said:

I logged in --  BOOM!  

on that note   GG  HF ^^

Main storyline is very interesting, well done, fully voice acted and filled with cutscenes aaand bouncing boobs. Seriously, they put that boob physics yet they censor word boob? Thats just retarded.

For chat , Just create your own chat tab, disable faction and clan chat, you wont see any gold seller

12 minutes ago, MrHahn said:

Usually there are 2 or 3 gold sellers spamming or sometimes more, but its not a big problem like NA Aion had, you blocked 1 or 5, there will be another 10 in an hour. but here once you block them, ur chat will be clear, thats what i did on Windrest and Spirits Rest.. Didnt saw any gold seller in a while.

Also, u might think there are many of them, but its not, because chat doesnt have delay like AION have - 60 sec i believe. So in BnS gold sellers can spam like every sec or so..

2-3? what server are you on lol on jiwan i had 21 to block and report before I gave up and deleted region chat.

Posting issues you have and cannot tolerate over actual statistics to prove that BnS is a failure. Keep in mind everyone is different. The game has just came out, it's free and they just  opened new servers. We won't truly know if it's a failure till we find out the number of active players and premium players.

34 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

2-3? what server are you on lol on jiwan i had 21 to block and report before I gave up and deleted region chat.

I was on Windrest and now im on newest server - Spirits Rest.. and yeah, i blocked just few spammers, just tell me how to check block list, ill show you :P ^.^

"This game is dead" - short sighted idiots in pretty much every game release ever. Argue faults all you want, but to say a game has failed or flopped despite evidence showing otherwise (never servers popping up) is just dumb and shows you're blinded by anger. Goldspam is a problem, what what do you expect in a f2p anticipated MMO that has no restrictions over making another account completely for free.

17 minutes ago, MrHahn said:

I was on Windrest and now im on newest server - Spirits Rest.. and yeah, i blocked just few spammers, just tell me how to check block list, ill show you :P ^.^

f4 brings up friends and block menu

4 minutes ago, fruitie said:

"This game is dead" - short sighted idiots in pretty much every game release ever. Argue faults all you want, but to say a game has failed or flopped despite evidence showing otherwise (never servers popping up) is just dumb and shows you're blinded by anger. Goldspam is a problem, what what do you expect in a f2p anticipated MMO that has no restrictions over making another account completely for free.

IKR just because they get bored of a game or finds an issue out of the player's control its DEAD and FLOPPED

1 hour ago, SoggyCow said:

I logged in --  BOOM!  

on that note   GG  HF ^^

Great, another pleb creating a pointless thread. We don't need you, bye.

The Goldselling is out of hand, end of story. Yes rightklick and report is possible, but you know what, i actually want to play not report bots. I'm currently ingame watching gold selling adds pop EVERY second. I am aware of the fact that other games have these problems too, but in 12 years of mmo's this game is king of the hill concernig spam.

Combat is entertaining, Quests, as already stated, are well mmo quests...

P.s: My blocklist has over 40 spammers on it and i'm sick of reporting

Archived