Is this ban worthy?

PrizzyTheGod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Angelala said:

BRO that's what we thought. We moved, it's cool, making vids is a legit excuse to do stupid stuff. Like.. synchronised dancing or pulling a world boss to kill your guild mates >:D Been there, done that

Ah ok. Sorry, just a bit of edge. I hate false accusations. It drives me mad. I'm glad that is cleared up with YOU, however the OP still hasn't understood this it seems.

1 minute ago, Hypatios said:

Still crying over nothing? Its not an exploit, kill trading unless specifically outlined by the publisher/devs is not an exploit or bannable. 

Okay, you got your part, now go back to your room. Nobody's crying and you're being a prick now

So the OP thought you were fishing for achieves the lazy way when in reality you were just filming for your recruitment video, and now understands that.

Yet youre still attacking them and calling them a crybaby? I'm sure the thing was settled a few moments ago give it a break. o-o

2 minutes ago, Angelala said:

making vids is a legit excuse to do stupid stuff. Like.. synchronised dancing or pulling a world boss to kill your guild mates >:D Been there, done that

Or...Launching Lyn's through the air with Destroyers, like we've done and plan to do again.

Just now, BestWaifu said:

So the OP thought you were fishing for achieves the lazy way when in reality you were just filming for your recruitment video, and now understands that.

Yet youre still attacking them and calling them a crybaby? I'm sure the thing was settled a few moments ago give it a break. o-o

Some of my members are very...defensive. I apologize.

2 minutes ago, Angelala said:

Okay, you got your part, now go back to your room. Nobody's crying and you're being a prick now

To be fair we're just doing our own thing, and being accused of exploiting. So you can't really blame some of us for getting peeved.

Just now, Mishi said:

Or...Launching Lyn's through the air with Destroyers, like we've done and plan to do again.

LOL that's something I wanna see!

Just now, Faux said:

To be fair we're just doing our own thing, and being accused of doing things we're not. So you can't really blame some of us for getting peeved.

You have to realise we can't read minds and it was really irritating, we're achievers here!

We cool, we cool

this post is nonsense. the world is for the punks, mother*cricket*ers and for smart not for good guys. You see a lot that in low wages jobs.

Good guy arrives early, works like mad man but don't lick the boss boots, however the punk will lick boss boots, will arrive late and will leave 5 min early. Who will get the promotion? the mother*cricket*er.

Grow up dude! the cheaters always will win, not morals.

Archived