Is this ban worthy?

PrizzyTheGod

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Moral is bullshit. It's very inefficient. Any point of view that's not based on logic and facts are not of value in my eyes. So i don't share your belief.

The moral code IS based upon logic.

Pick any moral code.

Utilitarianism. Greatest good for greatest amount of people
Khantian. Moral Maxims based upon universal laws.

All morals are based on some understanding that being a selfish jerk in the long run wont pay off. Want to know why businesses work? because people WORK together.

You preach only paying attention to logic and facts, but your worldview is unrefined. There is logic in everything, if you look at it with an open mind.

Tl;dr Don't be a phallic object. Be a homie.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Yxion said:

Of course Eterna is using a cheap trick to do something. I would expect nothing else from them. They are a group of lazy players who will take advantage of any exploit to accomplish something rather than actually put any amount of effort into it.

Pathetic.

LOL Agree 100%.

6 minutes ago, EChondo said:

My grandma always said to me, "Don't look at what others do, look at what you do."

So if someone wants to boost and it doesn't effect me, then I see no harm in it. If I worked hard for my achievements then I am proud and I would just feel pity for the people who'd rather boost for them.

My two cents.

Your two cents are much appreciated. I argue this on the principle of the matter though. Letting people be scumbags because they wont change just doesn't fly with me. So I choose to always take stand for morality.

If you're not looking to fight the same arguments over and over then your grandma would be right. However I argue my points for an ideal world, not a practical world.

1 minute ago, Angelala said:

I love this.

Not sure how many of you are on Jiwan, or at 45. There's a LOT of the same people PvPing for house. Same people everyday. A week seems a bit brutal. Daily reset would be an interesting notion though.

3 minutes ago, Yxion said:

I am going to report all of them. Would be nice to see them all get banned and start over.

They have been reported. 26 multiple screenshots were linked into it as well, proving it wasn't just one person doing it for the achievement. 
Any other reports about it would be helpful for this. Thank you for everything that agrees. It's really sad that people have to go through this and cheat there way to make them selves look "somewhat" good.

2 minutes ago, Sykess said:

Not sure how many of you are on Jiwan, or at 45. There's a LOT of the same people PvPing for house. Same people everyday. A week seems a bit brutal. Daily reset would be an interesting notion though.

Daily reset would be good enough, it's another thing that makes player hunting more exciting :D

The only thing you can classify this as is win-trading, which is pretty common between Ceruleans and Crimson for faction dailies.  It's not exploitative when all participating members agree to it.

So no, it is not ban-worthy.  Everyone may not agree with it, but this is done on every other region with no repercussions, so NCSoft has already made their stance on this known.

Sorry, I'm afraid this is not ban worthy according to the official Code of Conduct and Terms of Usage. We were simply filming one another for our upcoming recruitment video, it was nice to see you up there however taking screenshots. Jealousy is a *cricket*.

According to game logic Open World PVP can be organized however we please. Cerulean vs Crimson, Skyhaven vs Talus, Blackram vs Bamboo, etc. 

We've done this since Alpha, especially for 20 vs 20 matches in Open World for fun. 

I'm sorry you feel offended enough to report us, and we are not sure how it affects you however we hope you have tons of fun in the game and enjoy your gaming adventures.

Yours truly,

Sarumonin

Guild Leader of Eterna

P.S. 

You can submit this video into the report if you want, because clearly according to you, we're breaking the rules.

2 minutes ago, Sarumonin said:

Sorry, I'm afraid this is not ban worthy according to the official Code of Conduct and Terms of Usage. We were simply filming one another for our upcoming recruitment video, it was nice to see you up there however taking screenshots. Jealousy is a *cricket*.

According to game logic Open World PVP can be organized however we please. Cerulean vs Crimson, Skyhaven vs Talus, Blackram vs Bamboo, etc. 

We've done this since Alpha, especially for 20 vs 20 matches in Open World for fun. 

I'm sorry you feel offended enough to report us, and we are not sure how it affects you however we hope you have tons of fun in the game and enjoy your gaming adventures.

Yours truly,

Sarumonin

Guild Leader of Eterna

P.S. 

You can submit this video into the report if you want, because clearly according to you, we're breaking the rules.

Nah, thanks for your vid. Still don't know how alt killing is fun, guess we don't roll the same way

Just now, Sarumonin said:

Alts? They aren't alt characters... They are all members of Eterna that consented to this :) 

This made it even worse.. I'd feel bad farming my own clan mates for whatever bs reasons, unless we do 10v10 and it's legit fight not standing dummies.

1 minute ago, Lolibish said:

Reminds me of this guild in Aion named Sunshine that used to farm AP off each other in the abyss. Could it be the same guild? *curious look*

Nope, I'm afraid we've never been in Aion. Not our cup of tea.

1 minute ago, Angelala said:

This made it even worse.. I'd feel bad farming my own clan mates for whatever bs reasons, unless we do 10v10 and it's legit fight not standing dummies.

Like I said, its for a video we're doing :) It's not like we were there for hours.

Archived