Moolin

More content?????

Recommended Posts

Moolin   

What is NCsoft's personal definition of what end-game should be?? Sure I could farm 1v1's all day, but that's not what I play mmo's for. If i want to 1v1, i'll go play street fighter on psn.

Edited by Moolin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cinge   

I highly doubt you are in fully upgraded siren weapons and accessories.

 

If you are or even close, game companies would be asinine to cater to the 1% who rush through everything in a couple weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   
Just now, WhiteCrow said:

No one told you to rush to max level, more content is coming. The game has been out for like a week lol

You'll see what I'm talking about when you hit 45.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navhkrin   

Game has alot of content, you guys rushed it, been playing since 19th and im 34 level yet. By been playing i mean playing all day long. I read all quest dialogue, some zones have very interesting story, and main story is good overall with all the voice acting and cutscenes and interesting plot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moolin said:

You'll see what I'm talking about when you hit 45.

I know what endgame is like lol, if you're not upgraded fully like Cinge said then you have no reason to complain. I'll say this again, game has been out for a week. Calm down and take a break if you're burnt out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sadly you have to wait. You can try farming blackwyrm for a ring, try running poh and maxing out your gear. After that go act godly in faction pvp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   

Also using stuff like, "if you're not fully upgraded", it laughable at this stat in-game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   
1 minute ago, BladeAndComplain said:

wait..so there is no end game content? just arena and the same 2 or 3 dungs?

4 dungeons you can farm, e.fleet, dailies (e.fleet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   

Well, tbh. I'm not an "average player", i should of stated that firstly. I know the reason for witholding content is to make sure the average players dont lag too far behind or feel "overwhelmed", releasing lv50 on launch is overwhelming, i must say that. I'm hardcore, which brings me to my next question. Is it too much to ask for a training dummy to hit, c'mon. . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   
1 minute ago, BladeAndComplain said:

who counts dailies as EGC lol

Dailies are end-game content in every mmo.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy f**k people, can't you get more greedy than that? Game has been out for a week, there are queue problems etc and you want new continent already? Be thankful to have game at EU/NA and that they will add new class and lvl in next FEW MONTHS. Adding continent so fast isn't so common in games. You rushed - enjoy. Do dalies (dungeon, open world), faction quests, open world pvp, go kill faction boss, make faction group and raid enemy faction players, create faction war in that way. There is plenty of stuff to do right now it just all depends on how you look at the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   
10 minutes ago, WhiteCrow said:

Well sadly you have to wait. You can try farming blackwyrm for a ring, try running poh and maxing out your gear. After that go act godly in faction pvp

Blackwyrm was downed on my server like 6 hours ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moolin said:

Blackwyrm was downed on my server like 6 hours ago.

Well you gots to get in on that, drops a sexy ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   
1 minute ago, WhiteCrow said:

Well you gots to get in on that, drops a sexy ring.

I got x2 boxes from him already. I want Starling Q.Q, i gotta make my character look smexy.

Edited by Moolin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cinge   
15 minutes ago, Moolin said:

Also using stuff like, "if you're not fully upgraded", it laughable at this stat in-game. 

 

English please.

 

And it's not laughable. If PVP is all you wanted, then yes farm 1v1, 3v3 forever and you don't need to worry about gear(atm). Though do remember later you need to pve for Hongmoon skills and you will need gear for that.

 

Otherwise you can't complain about wanting more content unless you literally have everything from current and its all upgraded. The only ppl even close to this are wallet warriors who have shelled out lots of $ to sell ncoin and then just buy everything they need or the ones who got extremely lucky with potter recipe and have been selling lots of moonwater stones/refiners.

Edited by Cinge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moolin   
5 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

Holy f**k people, can't you get more greedy than that? Game has been out for a week, there are queue problems etc and you want new continent already? Be thankful to have game at EU/NA and that they will add new class and lvl in next FEW MONTHS. Adding continent so fast isn't so common in games. You rushed - enjoy. Do dalies (dungeon, open world), faction quests, open world pvp, go kill faction boss, make faction group and raid enemy faction players, create faction war in that way. There is plenty of stuff to do right now it just all depends on how you look at the game.

If you think voicing your opinion to a company is greedy, you should prolly go check NCsoft's qouta's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I am aware of they are holding certain content (like the warlock class) back and deciding how to spread it out based on the when a good average of player run out of content. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moolin said:

If you think voicing your opinion to a company is greedy, you should prolly go check NCsoft's qouta's. 

 

I don't think it is greedy if it is at correct time. Week after game launch when a lot of people can't even get into the game is a bad time. We already have queue problems, releasing new continent now will only increase this problem to the maximum. Have you considered this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now