Forums

More content?????

Moolin

All you have been doing is being rude in post and seem to ignore that OP acknowledges the fact that end game is what it currently is.

Then have the thought to think about insulting them further by saying something off topic about your life on a forum.

You're just making yourself look bad on your own I don't have to instigate anything.

Instead of being so harsh maybe just accept the fact he has an opinion and you have your own.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

All you have been doing is being rude in post and seem to ignore that OP acknowledges the fact that end game is what it currently is.

Then have the thought to think about insulting them further by saying something off topic about your life on a forum.

You're just making yourself look bad on your own I don't have to instigate anything.

Instead of being so harsh maybe just accept the fact he has an opinion and you have your own.

maybe mind your own business, I feel Moolin and I can come to an understanding I think we have... I dont care how I look this is how I am and frankly no one here knows the difference between a level cap and actual end game... its also an explanation as to why the content is lacking...You also dont seem to realize that if he didnt make a smart ass remark...conversation would have been over...just like my time with addressing you..

You're acting like a bigot on a public forum and expect people to mind their business?

And from what I read you were the hostile one first till Moolin decided to retort and even though it was snarky I can't blame him.

So no one knows what endgame really is? Good then leave it at that and share your opinions without throwing insults.

1 hour ago, WhiteCrow said:

No one told you to rush to max level, more content is coming. The game has been out for like a week lol

Sorry but that is wrong .....exampel i Play start by Headstart Play with friends relaxed Look the Complet Storyline + read the side quest and already 45 have a faction Soul shield and and and atm do daily only for Money and crafting.... One real endlevel Dungeon isnt much.....and atm play a class i dont like only wait on Warlock..... 

tera never play. wow got expansion. mabinogi even got end game. i finish it then play a round for while and quit like a year now. seems like no new update episode. seriously, if really nothing u felt can archive anymore then just play another mmo and dont wasted ur time. there are bunch of mmo out there to play. sometimes if got any new update content they will email to u and u can return to see it. if dont like the game got 'end game' then how bout dota2 and counterstrike?

I'm just now approaching 45 and I feel the same way. Been playing very casually and I can feel there just isn't going to be enough end game (there never is). I think I'll just log on to pvp and play something else for pve until more is released. BTW, this is also a huge compliment to the game, we want more because what we have is so damn fun. I really enjoyed leveling and I never do. Silverfrost could not come fast enough.

Am i the only one who plays a lot of different games? it seems like people just focus on one game at a time, then complain it's not enough, then find something else. I don't know of a single game that can take up all the time someone has to play and still have stuff to do.

Archived