More content?????

Moolin

As I stated in an earlier post. I understand the reason for witholding content: to not overwhelm the player base. I am a hardcore player. It's just my opinion that end-game at the moment is lackluster for me, personally. PvP is always fun, open-world is not at eventful as I'd like it to be.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cinge said:

English please.

And it's not laughable. If PVP is all you wanted, then yes farm 1v1, 3v3 forever and you don't need to worry about gear(atm). Though do remember later you need to pve for Hongmoon skills and you will need gear for that.

Otherwise you can't complain about wanting more content unless you literally have everything from current and its all upgraded. The only ppl even close to this are wallet warriors who have shelled out lots of $ to sell ncoin and then just buy everything they need or the ones who got extremely lucky with potter recipe and have been selling lots of moonwater stones/refiners.

Bro, you gotta stop taking my post so personally. Just so you know, I played on KR I know that hongmoon skills are not in yet, and yes you have to pve. Also, if you think I arena all day, you're mistaken.  Again, stop making insinuations on me for voicing my opinion. The xmutations stones are hell tho, i agree on that. I've dealt with wallet warriors in every mmo i've played, nothing new with them.

4 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

I don't think it is greedy if it is at correct time. Week after game launch when a lot of people can't even get into the game is a bad time. We already have queue problems, releasing new continent now will only increase this problem to the maximum. Have you considered this?

Yes and the majority of the people with que problems wont even be here a month from now. Launch is a critical time I understand that i will have to wait for more content, this is me hoping I dont have to wait 2 months. 

4 minutes ago, Moolin said:

As I stated in an earlier post. I understand the reason for witholding content: to not overwhelm the player base. I am a hardcore player. It's just my opinion that end-game at the moment is lackluster for me, personally. PvP is always fun, open-world is not at eventful as I'd like it to be.

But don't you think it is selfish as hell? Like, let people who has trouble getting in settle in game as well. If you know why they are not releasing new continent now, why do you even bother requesting it?

I think in a month or two when majority of people settles in, queues will be somewhat better they will add new continent and i think it is for the best. Now don't get me wrong - personally I would like new continent as well, I'm about to cap my second character (could have done it few days ago but finals x.x) but watching how other people struggle playing this game I could wait so it would be fair for most people. 

11 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

I don't think it is greedy if it is at correct time. Week after game launch when a lot of people can't even get into the game is a bad time. We already have queue problems, releasing new continent now will only increase this problem to the maximum. Have you considered this?

Yes and the majority of the people with que problems wont even be here a month from now. Launch is a critical time I understand that i will have to wait for more content, this is me hoping I dont have to wait 2 months. 

1 minute ago, Spyroxion said:

But don't you think it is selfish as hell? Like, let people who has trouble getting in settle in game as well. If you know why they are not releasing new continent now, why do you even bother requesting it?

I think in a month or two when majority of people settles in, queues will be somewhat better they will add new continent and i think it is for the best. Now don't get me wrong - personally I would like new continent as well, I'm about to cap my second character (could have done it few days ago but finals x.x) but watching how other people struggle playing this game I could wait so it would be fair for most people. 

I happen to be on a server where my que time is low (Iksanun), and for me playing many mmo's. This player base will not be this high in 2 months and there will be no que times: unless the servers are powered by duracell.

It's like the "OMG wow is picking back up new expansion", three months later, pop stagnates again. Time, and time again. I must admit, NCsoft is an outstanding company and I would never give them shit over their decision, as the intentions for it are obviously common sense. :p Being hardcore just means I'm gonna farm the shit out of the current content.

4 minutes ago, xNothing said:

I believe you are confused on the terms "end game" and "level cap" you hit level cap.... end game is not level 45...sucks its boring for you though

Uhm, i assure you, lv45 will be end game for couple more months. I hate when stupid people try to act smart. I never said the game was boring. I just said "I" had hoped for a little more content on launch, as I assure you some other players did too.

I already know what I'll be doing once I hit lvl 45 and I don't mind what happens when the leveling ends.

There are unfortunately new gamers/console kiddies or people with just a lack of understanding that can't understand how MMOs work and still have the mentality of "I want it now now now!". Just a clear example of not being slapped around enough by their parents, when they were younger.

Yea well i hate cry babies that think little passive aggressive comments make them so cool... cap can be raised and well you aren't at the end you are at the current level cap... you already know what the end game level is...thats what we are supposed to prepare for once we hit cap...need condoms to talk to this community...

3 minutes ago, xNothing said:

I believe you are confused on the terms "end game" and "level cap" you hit level cap.... end game is not level 45...sucks its boring for you though

Uhm, i assure you, lv45 will be end game for couple more months. I hate when stupid people try to act smart.

1 minute ago, Doowie said:

I already know what I'll be doing once I hit lvl 45 and I don't mind what happens when the leveling ends.

There are unfortunately new gamers/console kiddies or people with just a lack of understanding that can't understand how MMOs work and still have the mentality of "I want it now now now!". Just a clear example of not being slapped around enough by their parents, when they were younger.

Physical abuse against children does more harm than help. If you think hitting someone will knock the screws loose, how bout you faceroll on your keyboard harder. "I want it now", i never said I want it now.

Egoism behind a keyboard is astounding. Drake said it best "trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers". I'm simply voicing my opinion on the current content, which as is, is perfectly fine, because 

1) server que's are high and many people cant get online

2)majority of the players are casuals, as Cinge said it best, it's asinine to cater to 1%

3)releasing the content on launch might overwhelm some

Thanks for your consensus of opinion, which is all i ever wanted. 

Yea well i hate cry babies that think little passive aggressive comments make them so cool... cap can be raised and well you aren't at the end you are at the current level cap... you already know what the end game level is...thats what we are supposed to prepare for once we hit cap...need condoms to talk to this community...

YOu need condoms to keep from spreading w/e it is you got, and its very toxic. I'm making this post about my opinion, and people try to make you out to be something you're not, cause they disagree, though they can't articulate themselves in a better manner, you're the average right-winger type.

i assure you, lv45 will be end game for couple more months. I hate when stupid people try to act smart.

Physical abuse against children does more harm than help. If you think hitting someone will knock the screws loose, how bout you faceroll on your keyboard harder. "I want it now", i never said I want it now.

Egoism behind a keyboard is astounding. Drake said it best "trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers". I'm simply voicing my opinion on the current content, which as is, is perfectly fine, because 

1) server que's are high and many people cant get online

2)majority of the players are casuals, as Cinge said it best, it's asinine to cater to 1%

3)releasing the content on launch might overwhelm some

Thanks for your consensus of opinion, which is all i ever wanted. 

dont even back pedal, you put me on blast, you already opened that door even after i sympathized with you...

Just now, Doowie said:

Moolin, I'm talking about discipline not abuse.

Thanks for giving me a clearer comprehension on what you actually meant. I was taught discipline in a manner that didnt need corporal punishment though.

1 minute ago, xNothing said:

Ndont even back pedal, you put me on blast, you already opened that door even after i sympathized with you...

Nothing in that post was to do with anyting, agreeing with anything, or acknowledging anything you said. And you mean "put you on blast" by replying to your offensive statements with a retort, you sir should only dish what you can take. Now log-off before your mom catches you, you got school in the morning.

YOu need condoms to keep from spreading w/e it is you got, and its very toxic. I'm making this post about my opinion, and people try to make you out to be something you're not, cause they disagree, though they can't articulate themselves in a better manner, you're the average right-winger type.

No you got it wrong if you know in 2 months ish the level is going up then you are at the cap til it raises... end game is what you do when you there, like end game dungeons you cant access currently

now we all out of line trying to keep up,

its all bull shit you though hide behind a pc and call me stupid and then use a drake quote to justify you being an internet tough guy.... then get the exact meaning of the condom reference saying the community is vile... and then parrot what i said...least i was funny about it because im not taking any of this to heart..you are

Nothing in that post was to do with anyting, agreeing with anything, or acknowledging anything you said. And you mean "put you on blast" by replying to your offensive statements with a retort, you sir should only dish what you can take. Now log-off before your mom catches you, you got school in the morning.

HAHA school good one, I wish... sorry I live in the real world where i earn a living and provide for my family instead of no life ing a mmo and crying on the forums when im run out of stuff to do... (most people make assumptions like this only when their own life mirrors what they accuse the other person of being)

No you got it wrong if you know in 2 months ish the level is going up then you are at the cap til it raises... end game is what you do when you there, like end game dungeons you cant access currently

now we all out of line trying to keep up,

its all bull shit you though hide behind a pc and call me stupid and then use a drake quote to justify you being an internet tough guy.... then get the exact meaning of the condom reference saying the community is vile... and then parrot what i said...least i was funny about it because im not taking any of this to heart..you are

The first post you made was shots first, it had nothing to do with OP (original post). The topic of this thread was about content. I said my opinion is that it's lacking.  You see what I'm doing, right Nothing? Staying on topic, which is all I asked.  I'm not acting like a tough guy, read all of my previous post, in what post was be ignorant, non agreeable, and non sympathetic to the opinions of others.

Again, if you think content is not lacking, that is fine. It is however, your opinion. Some opinions happen to carry more weight than others, as the minority of players who thinkk content is lacking don't get the say really.

4 minutes ago, xNothing said:

HAHA school good one, I wish... sorry I live in the real world where i earn a living and provide for my family instead of no life ing a mmo and crying on the forums when im run out of stuff to do... (most people make assumptions like this only when their own life mirrors what they accuse the other person of being)

If I am not in the real world, then where else could I be replying to you? Maybe I'm an extradimensional being set on taking the souls of all you love, >;).  Now back on topic, your opinion seems to be that you are a family man that probably has little time to play balancing work, family, and leisure. 

You fall into the casual player category i was referring to earlier. Content right now needs to be stifled not to overwhelm the majority which it seems by this post saying content is fine.

2 minutes ago, Moolin said:

The first post you made was shots first, it had nothing to do with OP (original post). The topic of this thread was about content. I said my opinion is that it's lacking.  You see what I'm doing, right Nothing? Staying on topic, which is all I asked.  I'm not acting like a tough guy, read all of my previous post, in what post was be ignorant, non agreeable, and non sympathetic to the opinions of others.

Again, if you think content is not lacking, that is fine. It is however, your opinion. Some opinions happen to carry more weight than others, as the minority of players who thinkk content is lacking don't get the say really.

maybe you misread my first post i agreed that it sucked... no negative and clarified something that matters to me....45 isnt the end..are you following that? you call me stupid you call me a kid, fine dont question me about the op because if you didnt get all bratty and call me stupid you be back to being bored already

Archived