More content?????

Moolin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game has alot of content, you guys rushed it, been playing since 19th and im 34 level yet. By been playing i mean playing all day long. I read all quest dialogue, some zones have very interesting story, and main story is good overall with all the voice acting and cutscenes and interesting plot.

1 minute ago, Moolin said:

You'll see what I'm talking about when you hit 45.

I know what endgame is like lol, if you're not upgraded fully like Cinge said then you have no reason to complain. I'll say this again, game has been out for a week. Calm down and take a break if you're burnt out.

Well, tbh. I'm not an "average player", i should of stated that firstly. I know the reason for witholding content is to make sure the average players dont lag too far behind or feel "overwhelmed", releasing lv50 on launch is overwhelming, i must say that. I'm hardcore, which brings me to my next question. Is it too much to ask for a training dummy to hit, c'mon. . .

Holy f**k people, can't you get more greedy than that? Game has been out for a week, there are queue problems etc and you want new continent already? Be thankful to have game at EU/NA and that they will add new class and lvl in next FEW MONTHS. Adding continent so fast isn't so common in games. You rushed - enjoy. Do dalies (dungeon, open world), faction quests, open world pvp, go kill faction boss, make faction group and raid enemy faction players, create faction war in that way. There is plenty of stuff to do right now it just all depends on how you look at the game.

10 minutes ago, WhiteCrow said:

Well sadly you have to wait. You can try farming blackwyrm for a ring, try running poh and maxing out your gear. After that go act godly in faction pvp

Blackwyrm was downed on my server like 6 hours ago.

15 minutes ago, Moolin said:

Also using stuff like, "if you're not fully upgraded", it laughable at this stat in-game. 

English please.

And it's not laughable. If PVP is all you wanted, then yes farm 1v1, 3v3 forever and you don't need to worry about gear(atm). Though do remember later you need to pve for Hongmoon skills and you will need gear for that.

Otherwise you can't complain about wanting more content unless you literally have everything from current and its all upgraded. The only ppl even close to this are wallet warriors who have shelled out lots of $ to sell ncoin and then just buy everything they need or the ones who got extremely lucky with potter recipe and have been selling lots of moonwater stones/refiners.

5 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

Holy f**k people, can't you get more greedy than that? Game has been out for a week, there are queue problems etc and you want new continent already? Be thankful to have game at EU/NA and that they will add new class and lvl in next FEW MONTHS. Adding continent so fast isn't so common in games. You rushed - enjoy. Do dalies (dungeon, open world), faction quests, open world pvp, go kill faction boss, make faction group and raid enemy faction players, create faction war in that way. There is plenty of stuff to do right now it just all depends on how you look at the game.

If you think voicing your opinion to a company is greedy, you should prolly go check NCsoft's qouta's. 

1 minute ago, Moolin said:

If you think voicing your opinion to a company is greedy, you should prolly go check NCsoft's qouta's. 

I don't think it is greedy if it is at correct time. Week after game launch when a lot of people can't even get into the game is a bad time. We already have queue problems, releasing new continent now will only increase this problem to the maximum. Have you considered this?

Archived