Forums

WTFast and BNS

Hayaishi

1 minute ago, Shauneh said:

So tired of seeing this shit... Yes it's ok! get banned for 3+ days before you get an appeal, then "hope" that NCsoft unbans you; when you have NO control over their decisions. It's been posted multiple times, that each rep is different and can choose to not remove the ban. The reddit post that clearly showed the ignorance of not only 1, or 2 reps but 3! reps before the guy got unbanned, and it was obviously only removed because of the noise, and upvotes he got on the post. It was in NCsofts best interest to remove the ban. 

Right, why you yelling at me? I'm not banning you lol, I'm just saying what everyone's been told. Chill out.

2 minutes ago, WhiteCrow said:

Right, why you yelling at me? I'm not banning you lol, I'm just saying what everyone's been told. Chill out.

Oh sorry, didn't know you were a parrot, do you just come into posts and repeat what NCsoft CM's say, without any knowledge of the situation at all? congratulations on being the reason why companies can continue to do as they please, with no consequences. 

Just now, Shauneh said:

Oh sorry, didn't know you were a parrot, do you just come into posts and repeat what NCsoft CM's say, without any knowledge of the situation at all? congratulations on being the reason why companies can continue to do as they please, with no consequences. 

You need some anger management. Not everyone reads reddit posts. If you're unhappy about it keep complaining no one is stopping you. But just so you know, you are part of the problem not the solution.

Actually somebody from NcSoft already answer the question of asian/oceanic server located in that region. They have permission to do blade and soul for north america and europe so they would have to get permission for asia/australia before opening a server down there. Might be a question of  enough players to make it worthwhile for them.

2 minutes ago, WhiteCrow said:

You need some anger management. Not everyone reads reddit posts. If you're unhappy about it keep complaining no one is stopping you. But just so you know, you are part of the problem not the solution.

I love how peoples initial go to statement is "Why so angry?" When someone calls them out on their sheer stupidity... I never once complained, I simply pointed out how ignorant you're to come into a post with no knowledge of the situation, and relay the same message we have seen each robot tell us over and over again. 

The real problem is people such as yourself, who cement companies wrongful decisions, by repeating what they say, although it doesn't assist the people having these issues. Also let's get this straight now, I have no issues with ping, I don't use a ping program, but as a player who played Aion, and understand the necessity of good ping in an NCsoft game I can feel their pain.

You have 115 posts, and majority of them is you responding to everything posted here, yet you say "Not everyone reads reddit posts." When the same "reddit" posts are repeated right here, so to pretend you have no knowledge of the issues with specific countries (Australia) having issues with WTFast just shows how far your head is up NCsofts... anyways it only took a couple mins of research to find out the kind of person you really are.  

Well I have wasted enough time here, good luck guys with your ping issues. You will never get a straight answer out of NCsoft, it will always be "We won't ban you for using ping programs BUT... we don't support it." for legality issues, and so they can justify their choices, when they do ban people, there always has to be a safety net. You will never have control, sorry but that's the reality of the situation.

Just now, Shauneh said:

I love how peoples initial go to statement is "Why so angry?" When someone calls them out on their sheer stupidity... I never once complained, I simply pointed out how ignorant you're to come into a post with no knowledge of the situation, and relay the same message we have seen each robot tell us over and over again. 

The real problem is people such as yourself, who cement companies wrongful decisions, by repeating what they say, although it doesn't assist the people having these issues. Also let's get this straight now, I have no issues with ping, I don't use a ping program, but as a player who played Aion, and understand the necessity of good ping in an NCsoft game I can feel their pain.

You have 115 posts, and majority of them is you responding to everything posted here, yet you say "Not everyone reads reddit posts." When the same "reddit" posts are repeated right here, so to pretend you have no knowledge of the issues with specific countries (Australia) having issues with WTFast just shows how far your head is up NCsofts... anyways it only took a couple mins of research to find out the kind of person you really are.  

Well I have wasted enough time here, good luck guys with your ping issues. You will never get a straight answer out of NCsoft, it will always be "We won't ban you for using ping programs BUT... we don't support it." for legality issues, and so they can justify their choices, when they do ban people, there always has to be a safety net. You will never have control, sorry but that's the reality of the situation.

And now you're calling someone stupid over the internet. I won't even bother reading the rest of your post. People like you never get their issues solved because they are so thick headed and blind. Enjoy your stay here and complain all you want. None of it is my problem.

you do realize that Oceanic is a region and not a single country right?

its funny how people say they wouldnt have enough revenue putting a server in this location

LoL Dota 2, CSGO, WoW, H1Z1, Path of Exile, ARK, Rocket League, Smite to name a few all have oceanic servers and are also competitive games

so whats the real reason as to why BnS wont do it?

we dont know because the topic is dodged or brushed off with short answers all the time

we get told to create a petition that has been ignored

what about the server loads on NA, do you honestly think ALL of those players are NA... cmon

why did Mushin get capped out in the first day or so, it was deemed as an unofficial OCE/SEA server ( not saying it was all us that filled it) but a pretty big chunk no doubt

creating servers for our region would lower NA server load at a decent amount

and if this is to be an Esports game, why do we still play at a disadvantage?

more countries other than EU and NA are and have been interested in this game for just as long as anyone else

yes its a F2P but but you have paying customers too from other regions wanting real answers and not just a brush off or a no without a proper reason

and this also goes back to the OP about VPNs and WTFast, we are using what we can to lower our ping, the mapping of the internet to this location isnt the best as is this is why we use them, so why wouldnt they be supported by BnS?

lots of other game companies support it because it helps create an even play field by lowering lag

just questions im looking real answers for

1 hour ago, Keenslee said:

Using of VPNs are bannable. They banned me for using it. They don't know what to do with those bots that's why they're banning everyone who uses it. Ofc, NCsoft is lazy fixing things.

BTW how did you know your pings?

You can go through your task manager in windows. Performance tab >> Resource Monitor button (at the bottom) >> Network tab >> when the game is running select "client.exe" it will put it in the "TCP Connections" box. I believe Remote Port 10100 is your actual connection, as you can see it fluctuate. This works better if you have 2 monitors, if not you can shrink a window mode to see it realtime, or just play for a bit then alt tab back quick. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2016 at 2:11 PM, Keenslee said:

Using of VPNs are bannable. They banned me for using it. They don't know what to do with those bots that's why they're banning everyone who uses it. Ofc, NCsoft is lazy fixing things.

BTW how did you know your pings?

go to task bar manager, go to tab performance, at the bottom you will see the Resource Monitor, click it, there are 2 parts Processes with network activity and the bottom part is  TCP connections, in the First part Process with Network Activity check the Client.exe, and it will show your latency, thats your Ping.

Reducethelag works the beeest best best best for BNS.

Wtfast is crap for BnS atm.

And just because you play with 200 ms doesnt mean we should appreciate the same ms. There's a huge difference in latency after 80-90MS mark.

Not everyone is the same.

• 2 weeks later...

One reason you most likely wont get a BnS server in Oceania, is because like some other games in Asia, they are still pay to play or have more paying customers.

I live in Japan, and some of the NA free to play games, you still have to pay for here in Japan. (subscriptions)

If they open up the NA free to play Oceania servers for those games, the Asian players will cancel their subs and move onto the Oceania servers.

I dont think a company is going to shoot itself in the foot and lose those paying customers, just to make free players more happy.

Of course it sucks for us players, but they are a money making company first of all, they will do what profits them, not what makes players happy.

10 hours ago, S3Ri0us said:

270ms on EU server and i live in EU? Fix your servers

Well, my latency isn't nearly as good as it should be, I live approx. 420km away from Frankfurt (where servers are according to NCsoft) and my experience with KfM says different :D 

• 5 months later...
On 1/25/2016 at 2:19 PM, omeed said:

Hey there - wanted to clarify.

We don't ban people for using VPN or WTFast.

We don't support those products, so we can't provide tech help with them. 

If you are ever banned and feel it was incorrect, contact our support team to appeal. 

sir omeed? any news for oceanic sea servers? i tried downloading tw server, but still i can't play it because of the Chinese language. does kr/jp/tw/cn servers are legit? when will there be a oceanic sea server with english language? please reply.

4 minutes ago, iritsuchan said:

They had wtfast on their live steam.  They have no right to block people who use wtfast lol

i have heard from current VPN users that its old story and now they dont ban anymore players by mistake for using VPN.

i guess they are now more prepared for VPN user and they understand better these programs,well i hope.

Archived