Lendeezy2278

Looking for PVE/RP clan

Khalith   

You should probably mention what faction you are as well since clans are limited by what faction you're in.

If you're cerulean order though, I lead the clan <Azure Blade> in game, currently we are (as far as I know) the only cerulean side RP clan on Jiwan.  I've mainly built the clan as a "hub" for RPers to find one another once the leveling rush dies down.  If you've played on an RP server in a new game you know how it (usually) goes, people tend to focus on leveling then once that dies down they start looking for RP, so I've made the clan for that purpose specifically.  We're currently rank 4 with 38 members (last I checked), so if you're interested in such a clan please let me know.  My in-game is: Setsuna Asura

i am in cerulean order, idk if they changed things, but i remember it doesnt matter what i was in when i join a guild it gets transferred i believe, but im on now and my IGN is Dizeru and ill give you guys a try =) also tried to send you a whisper but says offline

Edited by Lendeezy2278

Fae   

Faction membership does matter. You can change factions anytime, but there's an in game fee, just an FYI. :)

Edited by Fae