Disabled Soul Shield - No Stats?

Daehawk

Anyone have this issue and know how to fix it? Currently am level 20 and my Soul Shields are disabled giving me no stats. Taking them off and putting them on changes nothing. In the inventory the shields have a red tint over them acting as if they are turned off.

Disabled_Soul_Shield.jpg

My first character didn't have any issues, when got the first Soul Shield put it on and it worked fine. This one, for some reason my Soul Shield is disabled and I see no quest that I haven't done that would active it. I wonder if when the servers were messing up the other day caused this issue to my character as it did have some rollback done to it. I had created it earlier that night before the servers had started messing up. 

19 minutes ago, xFragileDreamsx said:

Its disabled because you don't have your costume on. You need something on for it to work. :)

Ah graci, didn't know it was tied to that as well. Didn't have an outfit I liked on my character yet so was just running around in his shorts lol. Guess need to hurry up and find one I like to always have on lol. 

4 hours ago, DarkOrso said:

man, up your item, are all lv 1 xD and you are lv 20!

=P It's a slacker alt. It only just unlocked one of the accessories lol. You don't start getting the accessories till you're in the 10's lol. 

Archived