Forums

Game crashes - entire computer freeze

TheArkhand

Hey guys, just tried downloading the game two days ago. When I get through the queue, or even just at the character select screen, I freeze after 4-5 minutes and have to do a hard shutdown/reset of my entire computer. Here's what I've tried...

- I've cut down my graphics settings by half, lowered resolution, disabled sound...nope.

- Disabled Chroma Keyboard. No luck, though it did go an extra 2 min before freezing (was in log in queue).

- No, I do not have razer products, so I can't disable those anyway.

- Completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled to no avail.

- Repaired client (has this EVER worked for any game at all?). No luck either.

- Closed and UNINSTALLED Google Chrome, since some forum posts state that its a problem. Still freezing.

The only thing I haven't tried is that MSCONFIG thing, but I'm a bit skeptical of doing that as this desktop is a week old. I'll save it as a last resort.

Here's what I have:

Alienware x51 R3

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 745

Windows 10

iCore i3-6100 3.70 gHz

I understand that Windows 10 is not great with this game, as is the NVIDIA 700 series. At least, that's what I'm reading. I appreciate any advice you have on this issue.

I AM TIRED OF THIS U WILL U FIX IT I HAVE DEACTIVE EVERY FAKIN THING SENSE DAY 1 AND NOW NO SOLV. FOR THIS AND 6 H AGO I WAS ONLINE WTF IS THIS HELP ME ! NOW TIRED TO LOSSING HOURTS FRONT OF PC AND TRYING TO GOT ONLINE SUCH A LMAO

Archived