Forums

Where are my Ncoins!!!

jeinardako

42 minutes ago, jeinardako said:

GM please fix this. I have purchased Ncoins since yesterday. and it still hasn't arrived in my account! 

Hi Jeinardako, sorry to hear this happened to you. Please check your Transaction History in your NCSOFT Account (NCoin tab). If the purchase isn't there, you weren't charged (even if you received an email from us) and you'll need to repurchase the NCoin. If you do have it listed in your Transaction History and you still don't have your NCoin, you'll need to put in a Support Ticket so that we can get this fixed for you. 

2 hours ago, Yaviey said:

Hi Jeinardako, sorry to hear this happened to you. Please check your Transaction History in your NCSOFT Account (NCoin tab). If the purchase isn't there, you weren't charged (even if you received an email from us) and you'll need to repurchase the NCoin. If you do have it listed in your Transaction History and you still don't have your NCoin, you'll need to put in a Support Ticket so that we can get this fixed for you. 

Oh but I was charged on my credit card. it is listed on my transaction on my credit card. you guys should fix this.. i already posted a support ticket yesterday and said you are already distributing the coins but still not here

Archived