Best PvE Solo Class?

Xienne

Summoner is probably the best for soloing stuff (cat can tank, has a lot of heals and high damage).

Next I would say Destroyer because they can just spin through hordes of mobs like butter, then they also have good defensive skills.

Assassin is good for solo only because they can skip stuff and cheese their way through content (stay invisible while doing damage, but this won't be possible with newer content).

I say pick whatever you like best, all classes can perform well in solo play.

easiest to solo stuff might be SUM

but the only class can solo 99% of stuff (i dont know about that 1% stuff but there is it somewhere) is BM

the cat can tank low level boss up to under 50 and so does the invisible assassin

however that is not easy up 50 + when boss sometime break your cat aggro and after you directly , worser even if you invisible , invisible doesnt work against high level bosses

so what does the BM has : 

animation cancelling technique, one of best dps technique that only learnt by some classes

block , dodge , dodge , dodge .... Staph ... let's the mighty me as a boss hit you for once.... you can dodge your death like nothing happen ... grim reaper hates you

most needed class in Expeditions party (new dungeon is up, you don't know anything about it, who you gonna call ? Blade Master) as well as end game dungeons

AoE , if you think BM AoE is bad , you never played a real BM , at fresh lvl 45, i used to lure spiders in Dokumo for my teammaters (and alive thank for the AoE power)

boss controlling power . not like cat aggro , you can control the simple mindset of boss, boss alway attack in a order unless someone else break the aggro from it's target

first attack -> second attack -> ... first phase (normally when 25% hp gone) -> etc etc etc -> die , as a BM , if you can tank a boss one or two time , you can play with them like tamed cats even if he can instant kill you if hit

enrage surfing , most of class equipped themself with tools to survival boss enrage time but only some can surviving it for a long time, SUM can die very fast, WL can keep for around one min or less, KFM can keep it pretty long, BM can slipping tea and dance and still alive 

what does BM lack : easy game play , BM is hard mode in BnS or not nightmare mode, every classes look down on you because they can bully the unskillful BM in PvP as well as BM does less dmg than other classes in easy dungeons. 

Not needed in simple dungeons , totally not needed ...

don't have animal tail or ears , i hate Lyn as most people love them so you better have animal tail and ears for people to loving you (just kidding)

Blade Master can, up until Samja (I did manage to kill him but needed a Lucky Heal Tonic or two), or Tomb of Exiles.

Same with Force Master.

Kung-Fu Master can't really solo dungeons around their level range unless it involves single bosses. Their counter just can't protect enough against everything solo otherwise.

Warlock...is not promising either.

I barely played any of Destroyer or Assassin, only in the early levels, and I didn't bother with Blade Dancer or Summoner..

Sad to see noone mentione FM >.< Yeah sure to solo purple dungeons you need to invest in super gear and extra gem/soul shield but....you can do it.

FM dps atm is top tier and I wanna see this sin that can do more :D

*** warning! wall text ahead! :c ***

lol @ whoever said BM for best solo class lol

sure they can solo alright...

they have block skill

so what >.>

their dmg wasn't BEST imho ._.

if you want nice solid damage, good survivability, fun and less frustration that you either find yourself "sit for hours" killing a field boss with a BM like I did with my BM >.> (sure... say I just suck at BM I don't give a *cricket* -.-)

sin can solo alright but gets boring very fast with perm-stealth... and wth this nonsense with "30sec stealth"... lol you have certain skills to go back into stealth >.>

so unless you fail your combo and get out of stealth... most your skills will finish cd in time and you can go back to stealth.. even just by using decoy or other skills.. forgot skill names coz haven't been on my sin for ages but you can perma steath for sure..

best options would be:

summoner if you want a pet to tank for you... damage can be quite awesome, you can heal yourself as well...

or FM they're awesome dmg .. can also heal yourself if you spec for heals.. really fast attack speed if you don't have sh*tty net lol

maybe a BD since they also can be really awesome, really nice damage (I only have 22 bd but my friend is 45 and he sometimes end up tanking o.o)

or... if you wanna own sh*t like crazy and feel like really op O_O warlock :D insane attack speed (after certain level with certain combos) you got really awesome CCs, MASSIVE damage.,.. and at end game with the soulburn buff... it's just crazy lol

for the record - I mained a kfm before warlock was released, they can be really good at surviving... insane attack speed if you choose certain spec on your skills lol tanky... can block.. you have more dodging skills than most... so while other players were eating "dirt"/"kissing" the ground constantly coz their counter skills were on CD I could use more than 2 skills for that... but since it's MELEE they're not greatest in certain situations... (or I just need learn better how to evade certain mechanics..)

while some classes or even most classes don't require "minimum" stats to do stuff, kfm and perhaps few other classes needs bit more "higher tier"  to do certain dungeons more efficiently with less deaths or well... less slowly :D ? (talkin bout mushin tower...)

if you want farm lots n lots of mobs, you can do it very easily with summoner, bd and warlock... not sure bout fm since I didn't really try the "aoe" build for her yet, killing 1 by 1 seems ok to me since it's very fast but sometimes it's nice to have a nice big pull and throw an aoe or 2 to kill lots of mobs.

since my bd is still low can't help you much with info bout them but honestly, summoner would be easiest class with least headaches unless you spec your cat wrong and use the skills wrongly - ending up constantly killing your cat that leads lots of angry mobs or an angry boss on you and insta-kills you if you not careful lol

hope I helped :D

my main's now a warlock and you can solo as warlock VERY EASY whoever says otherwise is either a noob who knows sh*t bout the class or have very slow net

you got CC skills to help you keep your enemies at far distance... you have the thrall (at max duration of 32sec or somethin o.o)

their damage is SICK O_O

I did few dungeons solo that I couldn't solo on my other classes at much faster speed... my summoner could solo some of them dungeons but not as fast...

warlock's the way to go if you wanna have fun in pve :c

• 4 months later...

To everyone who complains that cat can't solo tank or how you can't heal her well in late levels... please do this:

K > find ''Crouching Tiger''(Q skill) and click on it > Tier 3, Stage 2 (Familiar takes 90% reduced damage for 8 seconds. Taunts nearby enemies for 8 seconds. Familiar is resistant to status effect. Heals the Familiar 2% of it's Health on taking damage.

Next step: K > find ''Beckon''(E skill) > Tier 2, Stage 1 (all cool effects + it resets your Q skill)

You're welcome.

Basically what you do is make sure the cat is at the mobs/boss and just press Q, without reseting it with E between each Q you have like 3-4 sec of CD then you can Q again. I mean it's that simple. You can get the Q in early levels if you have problems too. It's really easy soloing dungeons and stuff with summoner. And besides that you can upgrade skills late game for very nice party play if you join clan and want to do some clan runs and stuff. And also, you have 2x daze, 2x stun so CCing bosses then using Tab for Power Pounce(do upgrade it to Tier 2, Stage 1 for that nice -50% deff on bosses for 10sec) and just keep repeating. Your cat wont die so easy specially with House Cat skill. Lot's of HP + that 2% heal on each hit while having 90% increased deffence is nice.

I rarely need to use my Z skill for the heal, its just at times there is more then 1 summoner in party in cross server or if I seriously mess something up that I would need that. 

Hope that helps you guys up a bit. Summoners are REALLY easy class to play :) 

• 1 year later...

Summoner is VERY good in early to mid levels. But as later levels get on, summoner gets a lot tougher. There isn’t much AoE to be excited about. I’m just glad I actually made it to level 50 with it. It is really good for solo, but you might need to do a party a few times. Hopefully you’ll have better luck than me when applying to parties! Blade dancer I also like because it’s really good in AoE and in solo, PLUS ITS SOO CUTE! I kinda think of it as tiny children wielding swords and killing people! Aannnyywayyy classes with skills in AoE, focus recovery, counter, range, and critical that are balanced are good options.

Archived